Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Racial High School Fights..Whats ur thoughts??

NOTALENT
    All the parents seem to be blaming the schools for not being able to protect there children. When in fact it's the children bringing the fights amongst themselves. Now we have people trying to sue the school districts, which will take away even more money that goes torwards there educations. You would thing the parents would be able to keep there kids in check...If you want better protection..put them in private school, where u actually pay for there service, education and protection. Whats everyones thoughts???

hotlavey
    They ought to be sueing the parents of the frickin' gang bangers who start this stuff. The school district can't do the parents job and should not be help responsible for this crap. The instigators should be kicked out and the parents held liable.

NOTALENT
    They ought to be sueing the parents of the frickin' gang bangers who start this stuff. The school district can't do the parents job and should not be help responsible for this crap. The instigators should be kicked out and the parents held liable.
    Exactly my thoughts..I cant believe the schools are getting blamed for this. Parents should step up and stop trying to put blame elsewhere to make a quick buck! Take control of there kids and inforce some severe consequences and come together and think of solutions.

Charley
    I'm not talking $hit here but I thought I would share my experience. My kid is a Freshman in HS and earlier this year he had a situation with a mexican kid who is a junior .... According to my kid this Bully is part of a larger group of mexican kids that hang out together and continuously intimidate people with thier numbers and attitudes. This Bully had actually wrestled with my kid and at one point during practice punched my kid in the mouth. I called and left two messages for the wrestling coach to see if my kid's side of the story was accurate... never got a call back! The harrasment continued during school on a daily basis and it got to the point where my kid was scared to go to school. So, I sat my kid down and looked him straight in the face and told him to steer clear of this kid and group, keep his head forward and ignore the taunts he was getting.... it aint worth mouthing off if you end up getting the crap kicked outta ya by 5 older kids or worse a knife in yer belly... Ok so I did "scare the crap outta my kid part" .... then I called the HS and asked that they both be sat down and spoken too ... a week goes by and no talk.... Finally after the threat of a lawsuit the meeting happend.... I hate Lawsuits, I really do, but I guess sometimes that terminology is the only language that gets some action in our world today.... by the way he and the other kid ignore one another now... I pray it stays that way

djunkie
    All the parents seem to be blaming the schools for not being able to protect there children. When in fact it's the children bringing the fights amongst themselves. Now we have people trying to sue the school districts, which will take away even more money that goes torwards there educations. You would thing the parents would be able to keep there kids in check...If you want better protection..put them in private school, where u actually pay for there service, education and protection. Whats everyones thoughts???
    Trust me, private schools are NOT a whole lot better. I went to private school and the taunting and fighting was still there. The punishments were severe though. It seemed like we got a lot of the trash that the public schools wouldn't take.

THOR
    I'm not talking $hit here but I thought I would share my experience. My kid is a Freshman in HS and earlier this year he had a situation with a mexican kid who is a junior .... According to my kid this Bully is part of a larger group of mexican kids that hang out together and continuously intimidate people with thier numbers and attitudes. This Bully had actually wrestled with my kid and at one point during practice punched my kid in the mouth. I called and left two messages for the wrestling coach to see if my kid's side of the story was accurate... never got a call back! The harrasment continued during school on a daily basis and it got to the point where my kid was scared to go to school. So, I sat my kid down and looked him straight in the face and told him to steer clear of this kid and group, keep his head forward and ignore the taunts he was getting.... it aint worth mouthing off if you end up getting the crap kicked outta ya by 5 older kids or worse a knife in yer belly... Ok so I did "scare the crap outta my kid part" .... then I called the HS and asked that they both be sat down and spoken too ... a week goes by and no talk.... Finally after the threat of a lawsuit the meeting happend.... I hate Lawsuits, I really do, but I guess sometimes that terminology is the only language that gets some action in our world today.... by the way he and the other kid ignore one another now... I pray it stays that way
    I hear ya Charley. I dont even F&^% around with different language. I simply explain how much the lack of effort and ignorance will cost them in personal law suits and attorney fees. That usually gets some attention.

Boozer
    Parent's should not have to worry about their childs safety at school. We give a lot of tax dollars to make sure that kids are safe in school. Unfortunately it doesn't work the way it's suppose too.
    I went to Junior high in Adelanto. I think there was maybe a total of 20 white kids at the whole school. When I first started I had a lot of problems with the Mexicans and got into a lot of fights after a while I adapted and managed to make myself get along with the people regardless of how different their beliefs were then mine.
    Teaching children to adapt to different situations is the key for their success whether in school or outside of school. Not to mention it will benefit them greatly as adults. If more parents tought their children how to adapt I don't think the racial problems would be as bad. They'd still exist but not as bad.
    Not to mention when some real sh*t goes down it's good to have the majority on your side especially when you are the minority.

BigDogIvan
    AHMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BD

lucky
    i equipped my with a glock

Schiada76
    Kill Whitey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast