Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Racial High School Fights..Whats ur thoughts??

Tom Brown
    i equipped my with a glock
    Is STV_Keith your son? :idea:

FHI-prez
    I think there should be more of them. :redface:
    How'd I do Tom? no novel or nuttin!

Tom Brown
    I'm sending you an Eskimo Pie in the mail!

topless
    I think there should be more of them. :redface:
    LMFAO!!!!! Very good.

hugh jascock
    maybe we need to go back to the days of "SEGREGATION" eg. black,mexican,white and asian only schools. if they cant get along together then segregate them, at least they will get an education and once that happens they will MATURE AND LEARN to get along.
    IGNORANCE BREEDS RACISM, EDUCATION DEFEATS IT.

UltraStealth
    I think the parents need to take a bigger part in this. They are so quick to point the finger. I understand parents can't control everything there kids do, but they need to be more involved and teach there kids right and wrong.

unleashed
    Untill people(Parents, teachers, everyone)start teaching american first, ethnicity second you will always have racial problems. In the inner city the latinos and Blacks are fighting for territory and it has always been a problem and will continue to be a problem. Its gonna be an uphill battle to get these two very different cultures to get along. Ignorance is hard to stomp out.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

Ultrafied
    I'm not talking $hit here but I thought I would share my experience. My kid is a Freshman in HS and earlier this year he had a situation with a mexican kid who is a junior .... According to my kid this Bully is part of a larger group of mexican kids that hang out together and continuously intimidate people with thier numbers and attitudes. This Bully had actually wrestled with my kid and at one point during practice punched my kid in the mouth. I called and left two messages for the wrestling coach to see if my kid's side of the story was accurate... never got a call back! The harrasment continued during school on a daily basis and it got to the point where my kid was scared to go to school. So, I sat my kid down and looked him straight in the face and told him to steer clear of this kid and group, keep his head forward and ignore the taunts he was getting.... it aint worth mouthing off if you end up getting the crap kicked outta ya by 5 older kids or worse a knife in yer belly... Ok so I did "scare the crap outta my kid part" .... then I called the HS and asked that they both be sat down and spoken too ... a week goes by and no talk.... Finally after the threat of a lawsuit the meeting happend.... I hate Lawsuits, I really do, but I guess sometimes that terminology is the only language that gets some action in our world today.... by the way he and the other kid ignore one another now... I pray it stays that way
    Gee ... sounds like when I went to school a longgggg time ago. Got my butt beat several times (lived through it). I never heard my parents calling the school though. I always thought that it was part of growing up, although not very enjoyable.

Wonderboy
    Gee ... sounds like when I went to school a longgggg time ago. Got my butt beat several times (lived through it). I never heard my parents calling the school though. I always thought that it was part of growing up, although not very enjoyable.
    I don't know if I'm close in age to you but the same went for me in high school. But all you had to fear was getting in a fight. I was never afraid, nor did it cross my mind that I would be shot or stabbed. And if there was a fight it was always one on one. F' this "gangbanger" schiat and "blame the authorities for everything I do wrong" stuff that seems to occur today. I believe that kids grow up using their parents as role models. Too bad some of these parents are as immature as their kids.

1stepcloser
    We are teaching racism and inequality to our children.
    Until people(Parents, teachers, everyone)start teaching american first, ethnicity second you will always have racial problems.
    Earlier minority generations taught children exactly that. You are an American and everyone is equal.
    Over time minority races have needed more "recognition" for lack of a better word, and successive generations have felt it is very important to hold on to and instill their heritage unto their children, teaching them they are indeed not equal and in fact are a minority and face many hardships in their life because of it.
    Add to that the trendy "action groups" that see fit to bring to the public light every injustice handed down to a "minority" and making it a "racially motivated" or worse "hate" crime.
    We are headed in the wrong direction for easing racial tension.
    I dare say that all that was fought for by truly oppressed grandparents and parents is, once again, in jeopardy and has been placed there by the children.
    There is a saying in family owned business that makes a good analogy;
    The first generation builds it up,
    The second generation screws it up,
    The third generation closes it up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast