Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roosevelt RV park...

Sleek-Jet
    I stayed at the resort / RV park. It was inexpensive and no frills. I would say below a motel 6, but clean and efficient.
    Rooms are large. Ours had two queens and a queen hide a bed. Showers are about chest high and hot water is a tight commodity. Cold showers are the norm. We brought our own blankets and comforter and pillows. A nice thing is you can park your boat right outside your room. A/C works great! They also have cabins and I think I would have opted for one of those.
    They have a restraunt and a bar. Not bad, b-fast was good.
    I would say go. But it is like camping. Resort would be a strong word. Lots of camping spaces. Lots of mobile homes and "permanent" campers. No Hilton points!!
    Lake is great. Good facilities and ramps. No waiting and ample parking. We plan on getting more people to meet us up there and boat and hang out. Some nice coves to hole up in.
    Rob
    Hope that helps.
    Yeah, that's what I was looking for.
    I just bought a gigantic T/T, not the type you want to piss-ant back and forth to the lake. So, I've been looking for somewhere close to water I could set it up for the season, then just haul ass on Friday and spend the weekends at the lake.
    Thanks for the info.

jetboater5
    Sleek stay in touch I will have full time camping spots soon you can also store your boat there. I promise it will be up and running soon thanks Tim

Sleek-Jet
    Sleek stay in touch I will have full time camping spots soon you can also store your boat there. I promise it will be up and running soon thanks Tim
    Cool, I'll be right here waiting...
    So where is this place of yours going to be???

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Thanks for the input 396. Have you been to Bartlett....v-drive
    Not yet. Maybe next weekend or the weekend after. have you been there yet?

v-drive
    Not yet. Maybe next weekend or the weekend after. have you been there yet?
    No, my son and daughter in law moved to Queen Creek about a year ago and we are planning our vacation around visiting them. My wife and I want to get a hotel in the area close to Bartlett but can't seem to find anyplace. Do you have any suggestions? :idea: v-drive

Jordy
    No, my son and daughter in law moved to Queen Creek about a year ago and we are planning our vacation around visiting them. My wife and I want to get a hotel in the area close to Bartlett but can't seem to find anyplace. Do you have any suggestions? :idea: v-drive
    The only thing you'll find in that area will be in the Cave Creek/Carefree area and will be big money resorts, and you'll be an hour plus from Queen Creek.

Sleek-Jet
    Any news??? I'm looking at getting my TT someplace around the end of the month...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12