Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone headed to Pleasant

Indiansprings
    Anyone going to Lake Pleasant this weekend? I heard the weather was going to be in the low 100's. I will be there Saturday for sure, maybe Sunday too.
    LATE'S

Mike.A
    Trying for Sunday & Monday, My sons 17th birthday is on Sat. so will be kickin at the pool and having BBQ. Are you headin to Humbug or do you hang out else where. It is going to be fricken crazy there this weekend, I was there last Labor day weekend and what a show. This time the kids are not going, well mabey my son, 17 is old enough isnt it ?
    If your out there on Sunday, I will be the yellow (Searay) :yuk: (but it has a kicken Stereo now and its paid for) will be tied off probably in humbug. Will hook up 1st round is on me

Craig
    Finally got everything back together on the boat. Going to go out for a while tomorrow to check for leaks etc and then Sunday as well.

Chico&Zeus
    Finally, some people not heading out of town!!!! I will be there, everyone I talk to says HavaZoo, Parker, Powell, but I'll be at Humbug. We're planning on Sat and Monday. Sunday we have a BBQ to go to We'll be in a yellow Campion, just look for Chico and Zeus!!!

all charged up
    I think we are going to try real early on Sat and maybe again on Mon. I haven't been out there on a holiday yet. Is it pretty nuts, i'm sure nothing like havi or parker? :idea: :idea:

Magic34
    I'm there Friday through Sunday or Monday. I took my toyhauler out to the RV park today and planning on being out there at least until Sunday. We are parked just above the walkway down to the marina. 30' Weekend Warrior with smooth sides, so if you pass us, stop and say hello. I'll be in the new boat as well.
    Tons of stuff floating in the water, so keep your eyes open. There was a bunch of logs and debris in and around the marina area. Have not been in the middle of the lake yet.

Jordy
    All I know is the last couple years on holiday weekends at the local lakes, it's been quieter than a regular weekend. Probably due to the fact that it's a holiday weekend and everyone is thinking it's going to be crazy and end up staying home.

Lake Ape
    I know Bartlett last Memorial Day and July 4th was almost dead! I would estimate less than 1/4 capacity in the parking lots!

Indiansprings
    Is the weather going to hold up?

PHX ATC
    Just talked to Magic34, he's having an awesome time at Pleasant!
    A dust storm just rolled through the east valley, so batten down the mooring covers. :notam:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast