Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone in Phoenix see that car chase today?

Kurtis500
    I still cant believe it. THAT WAS MY OLD VOLKSWAGEN HE WAS DRIVING!! That was my first car ever! I drove it to high school, took my wife out on our first date (didnt have a passenger seat, so I used a lawn chair :wink: ) took it off roading in the desert and so-on. I let it sit at a friend of my mothers house for about 13 years now were they used it on and off. He runs a halfway house for drug rehab people. Needless to say, the suspect got kicked out of his halfway house for still using drugs. I just signed the title off on the little car I almost forgot about 3 weeks ago. I cant believe that car made it that far, I could barely get it home without pushing it through an intersection at least once a day. As I was watching its dying moments on TV, as the tires were disentegrating and the fenders were being ripped off, I couldn't help but to think that the little baja was looking up into the helicopter camera at me with a really pissed off look...
    Funny...

Wonderboy
    No way! What a crazy story. It must have sucked to see your first car getting destroyed.

Jordy
    Yeah, I watched that this morning as it was happening. That was a big dude and he was definately whacked out. After they got him stopped he was still out of control, that is, until they tazered him a few times.

Kilrtoy
    Yeah, I watched that this morning as it was happening. That was a big dude and he was definately whacked out. After they got him stopped he was still out of control, that is, until they tazered him a few times.
    That is what im talking about

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I was cracking up when they hit his ass with the high powered voltage That was classic

Phat Matt
    Your little car made it to the big show on LA news. I just saw it.

Kurtis500
    Your little car made it to the big show on LA news. I just saw it.
    I'm so proud of that little guy!! :rollside: :rollside:

cdog
    I saw that yesterday and thought about all the good times me and my dad had in his baja bug. Too bad you don't see to many of those around anymore.
    For those who live or used to live in Torrance. When I was a kid my dad would go screaming in the baja bug down that street that's next to the Madrona marsh when it would flood out during the rains. We'd hit the water at 50 +. Good times.

Kurtis500
    This is no lie, if you look at the top of the baja roof closely you'll see a small dent. I took my friend off-roading one day and hit a sharp burm, since his seatbelt didnt hold down the lawn chair he was sitting in his head hit the roof really hard. No one was hurt, we had to pull over and stop from laughing so hard. Good times...
    My poor car, I'm getting sentimental now.. :frown:

carreraelite
    You know now the guy could sue you for not putting better tires on it!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast