Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "SPAM" 2004 Chevy LS Duramax Crew CAB

Kilrtoy
    I'm not kidding. 60K when it was all said and done.
    Ok..........

djunkie
    I'm not kidding. 60K when it was all said and done.
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate to tell you what I paid for my '05. Hell it was almost as much as this one thats a year old.

MagicMtnDan
    But the only thing I didn't get was the sunroff..Cause let's face it, that's just GAY. There wasn't anything else I could've added.
    A sunroof on a truck is "gay?" :hammer2:

WetWillie
    TTT :yuk:

phebus
    WW, this might be premature, but I am kissing the wife's ass until I can get hold of Jay (my luck, it's a holiday weekend, my lips might be bleeding) to see what a new one would cost me vs. buying this one.
    Lots to consider, LS vs. LT, warranty, intrest rate new vs. used, accesories, how firm seller is, etc.
    I will be in touch depending on how long this truck is available (definately makes my decision easier if it sells).
    Funny, I just got the registration notice for my Expedition yesterday, and it needs to be smogged and all. It's amazing how a little registration fee can get you thinking about a new truck. It sure is nice not having a payment though.
    Gotta go get the wife another beer,
    Rick

WetWillie
    I spoke to Jay about just this point.. There is a breaking point and this truck is below it. Jay and I talked and he instructed me to buy this truck as it was a fair deal! Then I started thinking about lifting it and driving the back way from San Diego to Havi and the fact it does not have Onstar for those emergencys!! PLus the wife thinks we need a new home so Im in a holding pattere!!
    I can tell you it very nice and clean and I just had the windows tinted!! :cry:
    Never offroad and never towed with it! Just back and forth to work..
    This truck $35k
    New truck loaded with Tax and Lic is probably $44k
    just fyi!
    Bill

phebus
    This truck $35k
    New truck loaded with Tax and Lic is probably $44k
    Bill
    That is one of the issues I am trying to figure out.
    That truck with tax and lic. is around $39k, vs a new truck (05 LT) fully loaded with a full warranty tax and lic. $44k. Plus, I have to figure out the financing rate of a new truck vs. the cost of financing used.
    It's all a dream at this point, and I need to research it further before, if and when a purchase could even be a reality.
    Thanks,
    Rick

WetWillie
    I think your tax liablity would be alot less then that :wink:

phebus
    That's the part I don't know. I have a vehicle I would like to get rid of, and I know Jay has brokered some deals before that included a trade-in, and he has packaged the whole deal with financing and all. I want to talk with him and see what the best deal would be. I know that if it was a total private party deal, the purchase price would definately be much less then the purchase price registration wise. But, even then, a 5k-10k difference is only a 400-800 dollar difference. Good money, but hardly a deal maker or breaker when your talking $35k

scarabrick2
    what color interior? How about the milage?
    Thanks ,Rick
    srborba@cox.net

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast