Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "SPAM" 2004 Chevy LS Duramax Crew CAB

WetWillie
    Interior is Gray Leather
    Mileage is right around 19,000
    Great all around condition..

phebus
    WW, with his LS package, he got leather. What other options did he get to make it like an LT package. I know the LT comes with ON Star, Deluxe stereo, 10 way seat, etc. Does the truck have much in the way of options or upgrades, or is it basically an LS package with leather.
    I plan on calling Jay on Tues. and have him quote me a new price on an '05, both LS and LT, and in gas and diesel. Also in 2wd and 4wd.
    A lot to consider.
    Rick

WetWillie
    Its just an LS with Leather. Great basic tow vehical in my opinion! It does have a power seat on the driver side. It also has the tow mirrors that extend out like 12 inchs. Not sure what else. It does have a 10 disk cd with the bose system so not sure if that is deluxe or not?
    Let me knwo next week..

phebus
    Let me know next week..
    I will let you know as soon as I talk to Jay. I put a thread on here for him to let me know next time he will at work. Thanks to you, I now have new truck "fever".

Jrocket
    I'm not kidding. 60K when it was all said and done.
    My god are you kidding or what?

hoolign
    Holy shit did they see you comming...you are kidding right??

PHOTOGLOU
    KODAIK for $65K OTD with leather air ride seats jake brake sleeper bed.... DUDE WHAT DEALER DID THAT TO YOU

PHOTOGLOU
    That's the part I don't know. I have a vehicle I would like to get rid of, and I know Jay has brokered some deals before that included a trade-in, and he has packaged the whole deal with financing and all. I want to talk with him and see what the best deal would be. I know that if it was a total private party deal, the purchase price would definately be much less then the purchase price registration wise. But, even then, a 5k-10k difference is only a 400-800 dollar difference. Good money, but hardly a deal maker or breaker when your talking $35k
    OK Tax is still 8% new or used intrest rate with be between .75% and 1.5% higher LS VS LT= LT HAS onstar, lumbar support, dual heated seats that are 10 way power Bucket seats Bose 6 disc changer this is a good deal if it has the equipment that you want/need. I CAN HANDLE THE DMV AND FINANCING and arrange delivery as a courtesy to ww now going on his 6th purchase in 2 months Thanks ww for the work Jay

phebus
    I just don't know if that is a good deal vs. buying new. Also, I have a vehicle to get rid of, and a trade in would be a clean deal (didn't say smart), so I guess I will either have to call you, or come by to discuus it if I can with my back. If you have anything to add on-line shoot away, or it can wait until my back permits.
    Thanks,
    Rick

phebus
    Just got a call back from the doctor. I'm to be in his office first thing in the morning, and a decision will be made whether he is going to open me up and go back in to fix things, so a new truck deal is on hold for now.
    My back sucks, I am in a really bad mood, when will it end. Fock it,
    Rick

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast