Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "SPAM" 2004 Chevy LS Duramax Crew CAB

WetWillie
    I will deliver it to your door in Havi this week! Drop the wife and I on a Anerican west flight! :idea:

WetWillie
    White fully loaded Duramax 4 x 4
    OK Tax is still 8% new or used intrest rate with be between .75% and 1.5% higher LS VS LT= LT HAS onstar, lumbar support, dual heated seats that are 10 way power Bucket seats Bose 6 disc changer this is a good deal if it has the equipment that you want/need. I CAN HANDLE THE DMV AND FINANCING and arrange delivery as a courtesy to ww now going on his 6th purchase in 2 months Thanks ww for the work Jay

Wonderboy
    Holy shit did they see you comming...you are kidding right??
    Nope!!! Went all over and for the model we (Woman and I) wanted it was all the same, just under 50K. I know, we got reemed! :burningm: :burningm: :eat:

essexjet
    KODAIK for $65K OTD with leather air ride seats jake brake sleeper bed.... DUDE WHAT DEALER DID THAT TO YOU
    Jay this is the guy I PM'd you about but it was too late, he had already bought it.

Wonderboy
    Jay this is the guy I PM'd you about but it was too late, he had already bought it.
    Yeah Jay, no thanks to James here. Now quit picking on me. WetWilly's trying to sell a truck here.

PHOTOGLOU
    White fully loaded Duramax 4 x 4
    OK I will have that in S D for you today with the other two trucks... Call you in a while. Jay

phebus
    I will deliver it to your door in Havi this week! Drop the wife and I on a Anerican west flight! :idea:
    No Havi for me. I'm here in Orange Co., with no Havi in sight for a while.

phebus
    Doctor at 2:15 for me, I will know more after that. At this point, I'm leaning towards new vs. used. The savings just don't seem to be there on the used, and I don't get exactly what I want with the used.
    Jay, I will call you and discuss it as soon as I can,
    Rick

PHOTOGLOU
    Doctor at 2:15 for me, I will know more after that. At this point, I'm leaning towards new vs. used. The savings just don't seem to be there on the used, and I don't get exactly what I want with the used.
    Jay, I will call you and discuss it as soon as I can,
    Rick
    OK. Fellow ***boaters this is a good deal if you are looking for a vehicle and it has the options that you want

hoolign
    Nope!!! Went all over and for the model we (Woman and I) wanted it was all the same, just under 50K. I know, we got reemed! :burningm: :burningm: :eat:
    Dude..is there no way you can return the truck? That's what I pay up here in Canada...and the dollar is about 75 % Actually I can grab a full load 05 D-max for about +/- 50,000 Canadian. I'd try to turn your deal around!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast