Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Havasu Marina 7:00am

JackieV
    AND i'M NOT A MRS. YET! NOT FOR THREE MORE WEEKS, SO I CAN FLIRT AND BE AS SLUTTY AS I WANT!
    j/k again everybody.

HOOTER SLED-
    I thought you guys were thinking about heading out to the lake this weekend? You too WYRD. We'll be out at Elsinore tomorrow. Get off your asses!!!

WYRD
    AND i'M NOT A MRS. YET! NOT FOR THREE MORE WEEKS, SO I CAN FLIRT AND BE AS SLUTTY AS I WANT!
    j/k again everybody. Oh the V did not stand for arts last name :jawdrop: If you guys want to come up to the Desert later on you are more than welcome........We are having a BBQ and a pool party

JackieV
    I thought you guys were thinking about heading out to the lake this weekend? You too WYRD. We'll be out at Elsinore tomorrow. Get off your asses!!!
    You bette keep your seated! I want to see you two! I thought we were stopping by for a minute...?

WYRD
    THE GREEN LAKE? I thought we were going to silverwood :idea:

JackieV
    Oh the V did not stand for arts last name :jawdrop: If you guys want to come up to the Desert later on you are more than welcome........We are having a BBQ and a pool party
    I mean sweets that it's, miss V for now...meow, meow you hot thang! Don't be scurrrr by a little flirt.....
    Ask Mrs. Hoots, she says a flirt doesn't hurt!

WYRD
    I mean sweets that it's, miss V for now...meow, meow you hot thang! Don't be scurrrr by a little flirt.....
    Ask Mrs. Hoots, she says a flirt doesn't hurt!
    I would ask her but Jason seems to be keeping her under lock and key lately :hammer2:

HOOTER SLED-
    THE GREEN LAKE? I thought we were going to silverwood :idea:
    Exactly. I like Silverwood better. I'm just tagging along though. I'm a follower this weekend. Come down WYRD.

HOOTER SLED-
    I would ask her but Jason seems to be keeping her under lock and key lately :hammer2:
    No need for lock and key. My pimp hand is too strong. LMAO..

JackieV
    Your telling ME! She doesn't even call anymore......

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast