Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: boycot shugarus

my21advantage
    I don't think any business owner in their right mind would want to lose business...
    I think this requires some investigation :idea:

6 Dollar Boat
    OK I'll boycott Shugrue's, I'll eat over at Barley Brother's...

phebus
    Everyone needs to boycott me. I eat at Shugrue's, Barley Brothers, Javelina Cantina, and I am all for more law enforcement at Havasu, and some restrictions if necessary to make it much more enjoyable to the masses.
    I am a JERK, please hate me.

hoolign
    Well, check out his title. He did spell "pussy" correctly.
    As long as someone can spell "pussy" correctly...he's O.K. in my books

All IN
    I hope you boycott them. Less people at the 3 best resaurants in Havasu.
    LETS GET FACTS NOT RUMORS.

Debbolas
    Everyone needs to boycott me. I eat at Shugrue's, Barley Brothers, Javelina Cantina, and I am all for more law enforcement at Havasu, and some restrictions if necessary to make it much more enjoyable to the masses.
    I am a JERK, please hate me.
    too late, we like you

phebus
    Thanks a lot Deb. Tough times lately. They took me in for emergency back surgery a week ago at 10:30 at night, and finished at 4:30 in the morning. They did a three level discectomy, and a lot of bone work. It seems it was unsuccessfull, as my leg pain is unbearable at times, and the doctor said to expect back pain, but the leg pain is a bad sign. So, a three level fusion is next (my fourth back surgery in a little over two years). I swear, I would trade however many years I have left on this earth, just for five good years without back pain. I'm telling you this, because you are going through it, and know exactly what I'm talking about. Luckily I have the love and support of my family......

Debbolas
    I pm'd ya

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12