Thread: Kim Hanson was the witch in the wizard of oz.

dmontzsta

Kim Hanson
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...42HPIM0230.jpg
    http://thewizardofoz.warnerbros.com/...tos/photo5.jpg
    Can I have your autograph? :jawdrop: You don't put me against your women, I don't have a broom and I don't know wouldn't know how to fly it, can she send me instructions? :idea: .........( . )( . ).........

dmontzsta
    You don't put me against your women, I don't have a broom and I don't know wouldn't know how to fly it, can she send me instructions? :idea: .........( . )( . ).........
    weeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaak!
    Why must you act all shy about it? you probably still get checks right?

Kim Hanson
    weeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaak!
    Why must you act all shy about it? you probably still get checks right?
    No, you stopped them, something about the handle of to broom stick being to small......( . )( . )........I never did understand that one! Do you have a bottom less pit that you are poking RiceBoy?

dmontzsta
    Thats not me poking your ass, but yes, your ass is a bottomless pit.

Kim Hanson
    Thats not me poking your ass, but yes, your ass is a bottomless pit.
    Wake up, you are dreaming again RiceBoy...........( . )( . )........What was I thinking, Tweety RiceBoys have needle dicks! How does the Monkey feel about that RiceBoy, you use your head right.. :2purples:

dmontzsta
    My dick is long and strong thank you.
    Quit trying to change the subject dicknose, you were the witch from the wizard of oz and you used to get rammed in the ass by all the little monkeys, that is exactly why you have this thing with monkeys. You post around "monkey nut dragger" they must have really put a hurting on you.

Kim Hanson
    My dick is long and strong thank you.
    Quit trying to change the subject dicknose, you were the witch from the wizard of oz and you used to get rammed in the ass by all the little monkeys, that is exactly why you have this thing with monkeys. You post around "monkey nut dragger" they must have really put a hurting on you.
    You have taken to talking about your dick now :sleeping: you are going down and its not on any v-drive guy I know. Or is your better half ( monkey ) not a v-drive guy? ...........( . )( . )..............

dmontzsta
    You have taken to talking about your dick now :sleeping: you are going down and its not on any v-drive guy I know. Or is your better half ( monkey ) not a v-drive guy? ...........( . )( . )..............
    uhhhmmm...you are the one that started talking about dicks, not me.

Kim Hanson
    uhhhmmm...you are the one that started talking about dicks, not me.
    You are what you are Dickhead, I thought thats more your thing..DICKS ! Im into tits, big squishy tits on a women :idea: .........( . )( . ).........