Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who was guessing ramp closure times in Havasu?

NashvilleBound
    That looks like out here. We have zero traffic, clean water, no speed limits.....I miss, sometimes, the crowds of Havazoo....but this more than makes up for it..... Tom...where is that?

hoolign
    I can't wait to get on that lake and show the locals just how to navigate the shores of that lake while kicking empty JD bottles into the cuddy while rolling a joint!

Tom Brown
    I can't wait to get on that lake and show the locals just how to navigate the shores of that lake while kicking empty JD bottles into the cuddy while rolling a joint!
    ... and we can't wait to have you here, Hooli.
    Those shots are of Katepwa Lake, Saskatchewan on the Canadian prairies.

NashvilleBound
    ROTFLMAO.... :2purples: Ya know...Anyone ever tell you guys you look alike??? :mix: :mix: :mix: :mix: :mix:

hoolign
    ROTFLMAO.... :2purples: Ya know...Anyone ever tell you guys you look alike??? :mix: :mix: :mix: :mix: :mix:
    Only from the neck up...Tom had to one up me..he named his pecker "useless" after Festus's mule..So he's got the whole Gunsmoke thing happening! :notam:

NashvilleBound
    Only from the neck up...Tom had to one up me..he named his pecker "useless" after Festus's mule..So he's got the whole Gunsmoke thing happening! :notam:
    Better than Big Jim and the Twins
    Memorial weekend and its come to this :notam:

hoolign
    Better than Big Jim and the Twins
    or "Miss Kitty" :jawdrop:

NashvilleBound
    or "Miss Kitty" :jawdrop:
    My last kid is getting picked up in a half hour to spend the night at a friends.....so I guess Miss Kitty and Big Jim (and the Twins)will be in, uh...touch, shortly there after....

I've never been to Ireland but, from your description, it sounds nice.
    I love boating here. It is all about boating.
    I'm sure there are some drunks on the lake but I've never seen them. Mostly, it's old geezers in old boats. There are only a handful of what I would consider nice boats and none of them would be considered nice on Havasu, including mine.
    Hey Tom....
    whooowee...is that lake always like a mirror?...do u live there?...any good fishing?...i have never been to Canada...but i know its sooo beautiful up there...so serene & not crowded like down here in Az...i'll have to get my chit together & make it up there before i die lol
    fastrat

hoolign
    Gonna make your Gun Smoke Huh??

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast