Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The official: I'm not on the water and those of you who are can kiss my ass thread!

hoolign
    Shoot I wish it was something like that but all I have here are giant computers and robotic arms building components for aircraft.
    Lets try this...try to juggle 3 of those computers with the robotic arms...I'm in for 10 bucks saying 3 seconds is the longest it'll last!

Kim Hanson
    Shoot I wish it was something like that but all I have here are giant computers and robotic arms building components for aircraft.
    I think you might be able to help those " Jet Boat " boys out.............( . )( . )........

piper
    Lets try this...try to juggle 3 of those computers with the robotic arms...I'm in for 10 bucks saying 3 seconds is the longest it'll last!
    I'm trying to program one of them to open a bottle. Tried a can earlier.... what a mess.

hoolign
    I'm trying to program one of them to open a bottle. Tried a can earlier.... what a mess.
    Can ya program one to smack the ass of the next chick that walks by??

Kim Hanson
    I'll buy the beer...Hell the trailer is hooked up to my truck right now...Lets go!..I was waiting on a call from work....screw em!...
    Im waiting on my starter for my HST, or I would be there !....( . )( . )......... :idea:

hoolign
    Im waiting on my starter for my HST, or I would be there !....( . )( . )......... :idea:
    What do ya need a starter for....we'll just get some nuefies to push start it!

AdrenelineOD
    I`m home with a great runing boat , trailor is fixed ready to go. was getting the truck back thurs. from wrecking it. Turns out the axel broke and it`s coming back apart tues. How do you just overlook a brocken axel? Oh well the lawn is cut... Brad!

piper
    Can ya program one to smack the ass of the next chick that walks by??
    That's easy. That was the first trick I learned. It wasn't exactly a smack, more of a grab. The problem is the chicks are on to us and won't walk by the equipment anymore.

hoolign
    That's easy. That was the first trick I learned. It wasn't exactly a smack, more of a grab. The problem is the chicks are on to us and won't walk by the equipment anymore.
    Oh could I get myself in trouble at your job! :devil:

piper
    Oh could I get myself in trouble at your job! :devil:
    From the way you think.... maybe just maybe.... HA!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast