Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Redbluff Circle Update

wsuwrhr
    Typical IHBA BULLSHIT!!!!. If this had been a T/F hydro or a big name drag boat guy you can bet your sweet ass it would of been taken care of PRONTO. The boat was towed over to the side of the race track so they could be on there SO-CALLED time schedule and run the T/F hydro's. I don't give a shit, if thats my boat i'm going to do everything possible to get the boat back in my possesion or i'm going to jail trying. Pat Eason paid his ( professional K-class) money to be there just like the drag guys and to be treated like the red headed step-child is absolutely WRONG!!!!!. I'd love to of seen what would of happened if that had been a fueler upside down, injector stuck in the mud and the paint getting beat up while the owner is screaming up & down to the IHBA officials and all they can tell him is "we will get to it when we have the time". All the while there is a wake board demonstration going on. GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!. Pat has every reason to be PISSED, and they wonder why there aren't more boats coming out to race!!!!!.[ :burningm:
    You are 100% right, my thinking was the longer that boat was upside down the longer it has to disperse gasoline/alcohol, oil into the water. How long does it take to flip a boat, take out the plugs, and tow it to shore to get removed. Interesting why they just left it there.
    Brian

wsuwrhr
    I am sure the fans didnt want to see it left there either.
    How often does that shit happen?
    Brian

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    All I'm sayin is.... in all the years I've been with the superstock series, I've never seen anyone win the first heat they race (most newbies are last and sometimes even lapped), then nail the start and make it into the first turn nose to nose with the best in the country!!!! :jawdrop: Un freakin believeable!!!! If Tony continues on those guys will have thier hands full by years end IMHO!
    With the K's Tony really looks comfortable and in his element. The boat looks nearly perfect and Tony has reserves of top end for whenever he might need it. He's the class of the field for sure but the field is still shaping up. Dave Bryant is a seasoned circle boat shoe that will definately be a formidable Kompetitor for Tony and the rest of the field will only get better.
    The Pro classes of Drags were ran to the 1/8th on sat due to being blown out but the circles weren't affected. At the point when they put the race on hold the water was still ok for circle racing but it did get bad by the time the race was called. Sundays drags were better but riddled with breakdowns and red lights.
    Leaving the 711 out there upside down was really disapointing....I don't understand why IHBA cant salvage a circle boat without making a major production out of it??? They could use a little instruction there.
    All in all I had a good time. Thanks Tony for haulin me around and taking care of details. Hud, the big smoke was epic as usual.... and nice meeting all the internet peeps that I ran into.
    Pm me for footage to anyone interested.

Kim Hanson
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...0/119K-711.jpg IHBA left the 7-11 boat there all day!!!!! Pat was PISSED!!!
    Mine looked like that once :2purples: , it sucked to say the least........( . )( . ).......its good to see Tony letting her rip!

GofastRacer
    Man that sucks big time, the're would have been a war if that were my boat!.. :argue:

Kindsvater Flat
    Funny thing is that the boat looks like its on the north side of the island. Why couldn't someone hook onto it and pull it out to the main part of the river out of harm's way of the drags. That would have zero problems. Wouldn't take that long to get it floating again and back on shore.

wsuwrhr
    Funny thing is that the boat looks like its on the north side of the island. Why couldn't someone hook onto it and pull it out to the main part of the river out of harm's way of the drags. That would have zero problems. Wouldn't take that long to get it floating again and back on shore.
    That's what I was sayin. Roll it over, get it moving forward, and pull out the plugs. Drain the oil, gas, water, top her back off, and go RACIN'!!!!
    CA'MON, another boat ready to run.
    Brian

Mrs.Racer277
    What great racing on Saturday and Sunday. Tony and his K boat were awesome to watch. Way to go on the win Tony.

Jrocket
    Too bad theres not more unity with the drivers.Would of been nice to see all the drivers say,we wont line up until this boat is atleast moved and taken care of,20mins of time wouldnt of killed anything.What a shame.

Mrs.Racer277
    Too bad theres not more unity with the drivers.Would of been nice to see all the drivers say,we wont line up until this boat is atleast moved and taken care of,20mins of time wouldnt of killed anything.What a shame.
    I agree. It really was sad to see that boat nose up sitting in the water. :frown:
    We were pitted next to the boat the dam sucked up. It hardly had any damage when they finally pulled it out. And thank goodness they were able to get the driver in time.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast