Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spam... I've had enough

SoCalKev
    I am interested in the MOTOR.

v-drive
    what will you ask for the v-drive v-drive

Sleek-Jet
    SoCal, I'll shoot you a PM.
    As far the hardware and drive parts go, I want give it a chance to sell the hull complete if I can so this thing at least has a chance of staying togather. If I don't have any interest in selling it whole, I'll pm all of those that have been intersted in the parts, probably in a week or so.
    Thanks for all the interest.

SoCalKev
    SoCal, I'll shoot you a PM.
    Thanks, PM sent. :boxed:

steelcomp
    Now I am confused. My old top loader is still good but I am anticipating a bbc in the future and thought as long as I was changing engines I would update the v-drive. v-drive
    What's wrong with the top loader? Is it 1" or 1 1/8"?
    I rebuilt the one in my buddy's Mandella longdeck...also built the BB Chev in it...it's near 700 hp. Top loader has 24's, and had spun the bearings. I welded up the bearing bores and re-machined them, then installed new brgs. I called Casale and they walked me through rebuilding it. It was a pain in the ass having to press the shafts through the bearings and gears, but it worked. Interestingly enough, the output shaft still had machinist's blue dye on it. Old school hand made stuff. Now it works flawlwssly.

v-drive
    What's wrong with the top loader? Is it 1" or 1 1/8"?
    I rebuilt the one in my buddy's Mandella longdeck...also built the BB Chev in it...it's near 700 hp. Top loader has 24's, and had spun the bearings. I welded up the bearing bores and re-machined them, then installed new brgs. I called Casale and they walked me through rebuilding it. It was a pain in the ass having to press the shafts through the bearings and gears, but it worked. Interestingly enough, the output shaft still had machinist's blue dye on it. Old school hand made stuff. Now it works flawlwssly.
    nothing wrong with it I just thought it was better to upgrade to a split case.
    It has the 1" shaft with 17's. :coffeycup v-drive

steelcomp
    nothing wrong with it I just thought it was better to upgrade to a split case.
    It has the 1" shaft with 17's. :coffeycup v-drive
    Cool! :coffeycup

83nordic
    Sleek, I may be interested in the whole shooting match, give me a call
    John
    520-275-8441

hemi Jr
    I AM TERRIBLE ON THE COMPUTER AND CANT SEND SLEEK JET AN E MAIL. I AM INTERESTED IN SOME OF THOSE PARTS. THANKS (714)606-7775

AZKC
    Sleek, I may be interested in the whole shooting match, give me a call
    John
    520-275-8441
    And it would keep it in Tucson

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast