Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Topless Is A Douch Bag !!

LOWRIVER2
    Oh, when was the last year you dated a cop? in the 80's? I have'nt met a patrol cop in my division that has'nt "broke leather" in the last two weeks and four of 160officers in my division have fired their guns at armed suspects in the last 12months. Update yourself.

topless
    Originally posted by LOWRIVER2:
    Oh, when was the last year you dated a cop? in the 80's? I have'nt met a patrol cop in my division that has'nt "broke leather" in the last two weeks and four of 160officers in my division have fired their guns at armed suspects in the last 12months. Update yourself.I had a relationship with an LAPD officer right before I met Killer. Why are you so defensive anyway? Did I hit a nerve or are you just a "wanna be cop" who couldn't make it and had to settle for the training on a mat? Sounds to me like you are living in a fantasy "wish I were a cop" world.

LOWRIVER2
    Defensive? why don't you read what your boyfriend wrote over on that thread. Maybe you can figure it out if you think you knew a cop. Oh, and yeah, SOUTHEAST DIVISION at 108th/Main is for us "wanna be" cops. Read the whole thread before replying please, (makes understanding this much easier)

LOWRIVER2
    Oh, I'm still waiting to see where I bithced about my job. Keep looking. I'll be back here tomorrow before I go to Lost Lake, maybe a decision will be made.
    Gary

Blown Sleek
    I have to say boy's!! Seems the lapd as Well as much of the law enforcement on this board is better qualified beating up little children than dealing with real problems.

WILDTHING
    Lowriver...don't mind me...
    Hallett 19 you are one f###ing lucky ..guy....envy all the way....

Wet Dream
    She comes off as one of those gals that tells a joke that isn't even close to being funny (except in her own twisted sense of humorless mind) and is the first to "snort" and slap her knee when she is finished tell it. Not impressed at all.
    This is the reason gated communities were created.

topless
    Originally posted by Wet Dream:
    She comes off as one of those gals that tells a joke that isn't even close to being funny (except in her own twisted sense of humorless mind) and is the first to "snort" and slap her knee when she is finished tell it. Not impressed at all.
    This is the reason gated communities were created. I never posted anything to impress you anyway so get over yourself.

Wet Dream
    I never posted anything to impress you anyway so get over yourself.
    You never have, and you never will.

Wet Dream
    Before this gets any further, I am done with you, but let me make one suggestion...just settle down a little, try not to be the smart ass that needs to get noticed. We all know you are here. This isn't a gossip board, this is for jet boats, not fights, not gossip. Out...

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast