Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: that's what you get hoolign

JustMVG
    When I shop, I like to see the nice young (cute) firemen shopping (sigh)
    I guess you shop where my wife does, she walways seems to hit the store the same time as the Fire fighters, hmm coincidence? I think not!!!!
    You should see her at the speedway, she's following the EMT's and fireguys that are there, and now she jas the rest of the women/girls going with her for "Walks" wink wink nudge nudge say no more!!! Hey it's all in fun ..... but she always comes back with a shi load o beads? Hmmmm

hoolign
    :clover:
    Thanks,
    So what is your favorite "Duke" film? Mine is "The Quiet Man" Scream LOVES the Duke, so we have quiet a collection........... :clover:
    The Lucky Texan, Stagecoach, Three Faces West, ,Rio Bravo ,The Horse Soldiers,The Alamo, Rooster Cogburn but Tall in the saddle is at the top.

Debbolas
    I guess you shop where my wife does, she walways seems to hit the store the same time as the Fire fighters, hmm coincidence? I think not!!!!
    You should see her at the speedway, she's following the EMT's and fireguys that are there, and now she jas the rest of the women/girls going with her for "Walks" wink wink nudge nudge say no more!!! Hey it's all in fun ..... but she always comes back with a shi load o beads? Hmmmm
    LOL :wink:
    The Lucky Texan, Stagecoach, Three Faces West, ,Rio Bravo ,The Horse Soldiers,The Alamo, Rooster Cogburn but Tall in the saddle is at the top.
    What is the one............"Son's of Katie Elder?" thats a good one :wink:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234