Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LOSER>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dusty Times
    I'm considering heading up to Mead early in the morning if I get my ass to bed soon. I usually do Mead for four days every Memorial. Work has been killer this year and keeps screwing up my plans.

JetBoatRich
    Just wondering if I'm the only loser at home and posting on Saturday night during Memorial weekend????
    I tried to post last night but the beers kept me from typing

MagicMtnDan
    No boatey no lakey for me but I wouldn't go if I could - I saw the traffic on the freeways on Friday, the lakes gotta be almost as bad.

Holland
    its Sunday morning and my hangover wouldnt let me sleep... :hammerhea
    for not expecting anyone yesterday, ended up with about 40 people till midnight... pretty cool day! but didn't get sh*t done... oh I emptied the coolers

Holland
    I'm considering heading up to Mead early in the morning if I get my ass to bed soon. I usually do Mead for four days every Memorial. Work has been killer this year and keeps screwing up my plans.
    Hey... how long does it take yo to get from Kingman to Mead??? we are in Mead from fri 6/3 to fri 6/10... if you're up there... look us up!

JetBoatRich
    I will try to do the same thing as yesterday work around the house and drink beer
    Maybe I can sit in the boat and pretend to be on the water somewhere Lake Mohave is just 4 days away

river chaser
    newbie on the board:
    Staying off the lake this weekend, but having a few buddies over for a BBQ Tri-Tip and some Beers The kids get the super slide, so it bound to be a awesome weekend.... Silver Bullets can't go wrong

Holland
    newbie on the board:
    Staying off the lake this weekend, but having a few buddies over for a BBQ Tri-Tip and some Beers The kids get the super slide, so it bound to be a awesome weekend.... Silver Bullets can't go wrong
    Welcome to the boards!!!!!

piper
    Hey at least some of you guys were drinking. Shit, I was at work last night, went home for a nap and I back at work now.

JackieV
    Your still COOL in my book J!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast