Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another: Does anyone know of this DCB?

boxscore
    hey BOXSCORE, what kinda boat is that in your avatar..... :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
    Miggy... it's kinda like yours minus the hot passengers. It may also be history in favor of that 30 deck. :wink:

Boatmaster
    I'm curious to know what the random billet "caps" are on the transom for.. There's one on the transom in front of the outboard bracket, and one on the back side of the notch by the drain plug?
    RD
    Boat had Dana tabs on it at one time. If you look at the shot with the hatch open you can see the pumps are still mounted on the transom.

Kilrtoy
    Miggy... it's kinda like yours minus the hot passengers. It may also be history in favor of that 30 deck. :wink:
    WOW........
    Oh yeah i have one of those things, I almost forgot....

ClownRoyal
    Boat had Dana tabs on it at one time. If you look at the shot with the hatch open you can see the pumps are still mounted on the transom.
    Why would they rig tabs then take them off

Charley
    the boat looks a lil anti dcb like cause of the red shag carpet... well it is the same guy that has owned an all red 22 daytona with triple drags(i owned it for 2 weeks) as well as a "red" 26 with twins, and this 29 with triples... rumour has it this boat ran 118, but I cant confirm it.... boatmaster you know if thats true?

Boatmaster
    Why would they rig tabs then take them off
    My only thought was that they were causing a low water pressure or high slip issue on the outside motors.

Sigus
    Hey lumpy let me know when you decide to order the 30....
    Sig

boxscore
    Hey lumpy let me know when you decide to order the 30....
    Sig
    Just figured out that you're the reason I'm broke... you sumbeach!

Boatmaster
    the boat looks a lil anti dcb like cause of the red shag carpet... well it is the same guy that has owned an all red 22 daytona with triple drags(i owned it for 2 weeks) as well as a "red" 26 with twins, and this 29 with triples... rumour has it this boat ran 118, but I cant confirm it.... boatmaster you know if thats true?
    I heard high teens also, most likely from the same source. Love the boat hate the colors, too bad. The F26 this guy had looked great with the same colors. I don't know where this one went wrong?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12