Thread: linkage help

novaz
    I am running a 6-71 with a single 4150 on a 350sbc and a weiand 3 hole butterfly scoop can any one help with some pics of the linkage for a similar set up
    Thanks
    :eat:

HP350SC
    Here's a single carb. Whipple mounted sideways. Just pick up an erector set(Enderle linkage) :shift:
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...31DSC00294.jpg

I am running a 6-71 with a single 4150 on a 350sbc and a weiand 3 hole butterfly scoop can any one help with some pics of the linkage for a similar set up
    Thanks
    :eat:
    if the carb is mounted in-line...just get the plate that goes under the carb (it has the clip for the morse cable to hold it in-place)...Summit Racing..$23 complete...i have 1 on a sgl tunnel ram...works great..."Simple is Better!"
    fastrat

novaz
    I just bought that Enderle linkage thanks for the pic
    Royz

I just bought that Enderle linkage thanks for the pic
    Royz
    unless ur carb is mtd sideways & i dont know why it would be!...u just spent $100 for linkage u didnt need...must be nice to be rich & throw ur money away!...the carb plate works just fine & is suitable for any sgl 4bbl application
    fastrat

HP350SC
    In my case I had to get the cable angle down for hatch clearance. Also the skinny little Whipple looked weird with the carb. in-line. :wink:

wsuwrhr
    unless ur carb is mtd sideways & i dont know why it would be!...u just spent $100 for linkage u didnt need...must be nice to be rich & throw ur money away!...the carb plate works just fine & is suitable for any sgl 4bbl application
    fastrat
    Easy...easy...
    To each their own bud.
    Brian

novaz
    hey not sure why your so upset you dont know all the facts i have a nitrous plate so your idea would not work the Enderle linkage is fine ,and as i have $17k in my motor $100 is small change to get a good operating system and no i am not rich just worked hard with 3 jobs and saved to build an 830 horse sbc which should be more than enough to deal with any fastrats around. :crossx: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

bordsmnj
    lol

sweet-v
    Google CSR Throttle Cable Brackets