Thread: Wow, what a weekend!!!

TAF
    My asp is aching!!!
    No, I didn't spend it in Hollywierd. I rode over 90 miles on my quad in the mountains north east of Florence, AZ (last man legally hung there) The rains last week obliterated most trails that were any good but we saw 5 javalina, 1 gila monster, too many gold mine "shafts" and a bevy of very stupid people (only one in a bikini :sqeyes: ;drats!). Fortunately we met some nice people 2. Bet they own boats too!

squirt'nmyload
    glad to hear you had a good time.....you didn't miss much at saguaro............................

TAF
    glad to hear you had a good time.....you didn't miss much at saguaro............................
    A work buddy got on Saguaro at 10 and left by 2:30 PM. He said the bikini tops were flying off :sqeyes: back at the beach while he was there. This weekend I'm headed to So. Cal to meet my sis and other ***boaters in Cali for drinks Fri. night and possibly to Lake Elsinore Sat. Hmmm? I won't be able to drunk dial Topless but maybe we can do Lucky and cause an over load on his system. I wonder if he bought any of his local flock cell phones of their own.:idea:

Hey sounds like you had a roouugh ride.

Forkin' Crazy
    Hey sounds like you had a roouugh ride.
    Ah... you know how those guys go at it, oops I mean like it. They like it (in the)rough!!!:sqeyes:

brad22
    What kind of quad you got taf???

TAF
    What kind of quad you got taf???
    I kept running myself over so I bought a Honda 500 4x4 Foreplay...I mean Foreman w/ lots of storage. I love it!!! I love riding in the mountains north east of Florence. I plan to go back to Kat's Sugar Shack there in 2 weeks.
    I suppose I ought to take a pic of my own quad too.