Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I found a couple of V drive guys....

olbiezer
    Yea, V drive land, where the men are men and the goats know it...
    a pig farmer like u would know all about goats and cows and goats and wackers

lucky
    a pig farmer like u would know all about goats and cows and goats and wackers
    i thought guys that owned biezers liked goats - as they have Handles( horns ) and as far as pigs and cows - nothing over a size 3 -- :idea:

Kim Hanson
    Whatever you say Forest!!!!!!!Stupid is as Kim and you Does!! der der der!! :hammer2: :hammer2:
    May I ask you, do you do drugs? You are one ****ed up crackhead in my books and it shows with your posts 18 Millimetre Man :sleeping: ......( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
    Good thing they didnt see that Cat!!!!!.... :jawdrop: rotfflmfao
    V-Drive Rules would smack that in a second, it would fit! :notam: .........( . )( . )..............

Kim Hanson
    thought u wacker louisiana boys love goat butt.......silly wacker u and kim ( alis mullet head) are made for each other lol
    RiceBoy is calling olbiezer, he wants to see your prop shaft .......( . )( . )........

Forkin' Crazy
    What a blast from the past! I can feel the love!!!:argue:

Kim Hanson
    What a blast from the past! I can feel the love!!!:argue:
    That wasn't me that was my inner self talking I think or maybe I was drinking :idea: ........( . )( . )..............

Forkin' Crazy
    That wasn't me that was my inner self talking I think or maybe I was drinking :idea: ........( . )( . )..............
    Monty, I'll take door #2.
    Not to confuse you V drive guys, I don't mean the "back door". http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

Kim Hanson
    Monty, I'll take door #2.
    Not to confuse you V drive guys, I don't mean the "back door". http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
    I am not a v-drive guy or a jetboat guy.......straight OB guy here.........( . )( . )........just cause i have them don't mean I love them...........

hondo Jim
    lmao!!!
    VDRa, funny you should mention a forest, since you like a trunk to hold... :hammer2:
    Yea, V drive land, where the men are men and the goats know it... :squiggle:
    where men are men and sheep are scared.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12