Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I-Com

Havasu Hangin'
    Are those mics wind-noise canceling?
    If not, WW can probably hook you up with some duct tape and a piece of cardboard that will work fine.

phebus
    Are those mics wind-noise canceling?
    If not, WW can probably hook you up with some duct tape and a piece of cardboard that will work fine.
    I don't think he'll want to part with that. He tapes the cardboard over his nose for sun protection.

BoatFloating
    I think our own Wet Willie has grew up to semi funny status.... Bill, you're on your way....

phebus
    I think our own Wet Willie has grew up to semi funny status.... Bill, you're on your way....
    He has shown more game in the last month, then all the other D Troop members combined. Step it up boys, your usually better then Prozac for depression.

Charley
    Ahh Willie.... I'm guessing that the i-Com I have settled on is still better than the one in your boat! :supp: wtf man can't even afford a second engine and your winding me up??? gees must be tall mans complex, you and HH would make a great match.......................... in the 69 position

Havasu Hangin'
    ...you and HH would make a great match...
    Charley...you might want to seek some therapy for that obsesession you have.
    :supp:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12