Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "secret sauce" orders in HAVASU

TOBTEK
    WE will be in town(Havasu) for the DCB regatta friday, and sat. We have 50 single gallon size and 50 20oz sprayers of "secret sauce" SPOT REMOVER/POLISH available. Please contact me ASAP. Also have limited transom cleaner, and interior cleaner available. IF your in town that weekend take advantage of the free shipping.....its a total POKE if you have to ship these containers!
    there will be ten gallons given away at the DCB raffel / dinner as well
    COME-ON WILLIE dont do the DAN RUN! Be a kool aid supporter

Kilrtoy
    Toby, Explain the secret sauce...
    Is this in lou of washing the boat , you just spray and wipe down.....

WetWillie
    Yes spray and wipe stuff works great! :supp:

TOBTEK
    Yes spray and wipe stuff works great! :supp:
    I'll answer KILLER....he's my friend. IF he shakes my tree, he'll eat my apple's!
    TRUST me when I tell you, its the BEST water spot remover/ polish you have EVER used!....period. I have been trying for two years to get this stuff ready for retail purchase, AND we are getting VERY close. ASK 3DO about it, he wasn't a believer untill he tried it a few weeks ago.....he bought four gallons

Ivan Dan
    Tobtek.....I want a jug....can I get you to leave a jug at my house here in LHC??? Maybe I could stash an envelope with some cash in it or send you the money this week?!?!
    Thanks man!

WetWillie
    I do all the credit checks for Toby! Send it to me!

bunny 166
    I thought RiverRoyal was gonna call my celly this weekend so I could get some.....where's my sauce Toby?? Now I have to wait till the dam run?? If I get to see the distributor WW, I'll wait.....

TOBTEK
    Tobtek.....I want a jug....can I get you to leave a jug at my house here in LHC??? Maybe I could stash an envelope with some cash in it or send you the money this week?!?!
    Thanks man!
    you can send a check, or just PAY-PAL it.....thats the hot set up! And yes I'll take it by your house....just give me the address and the NAV system will take me to your front door YOU NEED one of these Hummer systems in the HD!

TOBTEK
    I thought RiverRoyal was gonna call my celly this weekend so I could get some.....where's my sauce Toby?? Now I have to wait till the dam run?? If I get to see the distributor WW, I'll wait.....
    I'll see "IF" I can talk ole Mr Big Hands into taking a few cases out to the DAM RUN. Can you PAL-PAL me so he doesnt have to deal with any money? And I'll put your name on as much as you want. I have 50 gallons READY to go.

TOBTEK
    I do all the credit checks for Toby! Send it to me!
    AHHHHHHHH......NO! :rollside:
    WILLIE.....so did some accept an offer?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast