Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "secret sauce" orders this weekend

TOBTEK
    WE will be in town(Havasu) for the DCB regatta friday, and sat. We have 50 single gallon size and 50 20oz sprayers of "secret sauce" SPOT REMOVER/POLISH available. Please contact me ASAP. Also have limited transom cleaner, and interior cleaner available. IF your in town that weekend take advantage of the free shipping.....its a total POKE if you have to ship these containers!

WetWillie
    Dont bother calling me I wont take the call bastard!! :notam:

TOBTEK
    Dont bother calling me I wont take the call bastard!! :notam:
    WHY....you dont love me any more?

WetWillie
    Needed some Moral support from my Broker but no call back!!
    I gotta go back to the potty! My tummy hurts over this house!

TOBTEK
    Needed some Moral support from my Broker but no call back!!
    I gotta go back to the potty! My tummy hurts over this house!
    ohhhhh SORRY, I was at mom's and dad's house all afternoon. YOU have my home number right???? DID they accept?

tamalewagon
    Toby...heard great things about your secret sauce from GJB. Please put me down for a gallon of each. Thanks.

KingCole
    I won't be in Havasu this weekend but would like to try some. Can you bring some to O.C.?

TOBTEK
    Toby...heard great things about your secret sauce from GJB. Please put me down for a gallon of each. Thanks.
    I want to try to get everyone together Friday night at about 7pm at a certain location in Havasu. For shipment orders, once the check comes in. I will send wifey to fed-x every friday.... BUT id like to get commited orders before I haul it all out there.

TOBTEK
    I won't be in Havasu this weekend but would like to try some. Can you bring some to O.C.?
    Sorry, I dont get up to the O.C very often, BUT Id be happy to ship you Spot Remover/ Polish, Interior Cleaner, Transom Cleaner, or fast Finishing wax Free delivery to Havasu is better........

tamalewagon
    I want to try to get everyone together Friday night at about 7pm at a certain location in Havasu. For shipment orders, once the check comes in. I will send wifey to fed-x every friday.... BUT id like to get commited orders before I haul it all out there.
    Just let me know where to send a check.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast