Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: "SECRET SAUCE" ORDERS for Havasu

TOBTEK
    WE will be in town(Havasu) for the DCB regatta friday, and sat. We have 50 single gallon size and 50 20oz sprayers of "secret sauce" SPOT REMOVER/POLISH available. Please contact me ASAP. Also have limited transom cleaner, and interior cleaner available. IF your in town that weekend take advantage of the free shipping.....its a total POKE if you have to ship these containers!

WetWillie

TOBTEK
    just trying to help....since I've been slow in the past gettng the GOODS out :redface:

NashvilleBound
    When I come into CA in a week can I contact you? PM me your number or whatever way you want to do it.....thanks. Oh, I'll take one of each.... My truck is in Escondido now.....so I ca load it up. Still looking for a good detailer.....

THOR
    WE will be in town(Havasu) for the DCB regatta friday, and sat. We have 50 single gallon size and 50 20oz sprayers of "secret sauce" SPOT REMOVER/POLISH available. Please contact me ASAP. Also have limited transom cleaner, and interior cleaner available. IF your in town that weekend take advantage of the free shipping.....its a total POKE if you have to ship these containers!
    Tob,
    send me a pm with your info please. I would like some.

Ivan Dan
    Tobtek....you've got PM

TOBTEK
    When I come into CA in a week can I contact you? PM me your number or whatever way you want to do it.....thanks. Oh, I'll take one of each.... My truck is in Escondido now.....so I ca load it up. Still looking for a good detailer.....
    im in Elfin Forest so call me when your in town (760-638-3810) and we will hook up, im only 15 min's from you. Give me a couple days notice so I can have some mix'ed up with your name on it....and Thank You.....Toby

TOBTEK
    Tob,
    send me a pm with your info please. I would like some.
    Give me a call at (760-638-3810) and we can set it up. Do you want to meet in havasu this next weekend? We are staying at the Queens Bay Resort Fri, and Sun.....cause we cant stay at willie's.... :burningm:

TOBTEK
    Tobtek....you've got PM
    I P/M'ed you back that I'd be happy to drop some off at your Havasu CASA! give me a call and we will set it up! 760-638-3810.....toby

NashvilleBound
    im in Elfin Forest so call me when your in town (760-638-3810) and we will hook up, im only 15 min's from you. Give me a couple days notice so I can have some mix'ed up with your name on it....and Thank You.....Toby
    Hey...how come you gave me a different number to call??? jk.... :idea:
    How many different things do you have? and whats the HB Brother Pricing on each?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast