Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "SECRET SAUCE" ORDERS for Havasu

Up 4 River
    How early on Friday are you going to be in Havasu? I 'll be there Friday mid morning and would like to pick some up from you. Please let me know. Thanks
    U4R

TOBTEK
    its good stuff,I waited to wipe down until the end of day,spray on wipe off,just like new..the interior clearer was the winner for me.Tob i still have that big jug,its here at my house,,see ya
    Hey Steve, was that you we passed at Sunday afternoon by the house? IF so, you got home early! SUP with dat? Gald you liked the juice!

TOBTEK
    How early on Friday are you going to be in Havasu? I 'll be there Friday mid morning and would like to pick some up from you. Please let me know. Thanks
    U4R
    id have to guess about 2 or 3pm or there abouts.....shoot me a pm and I'll give you my cell #....thanks, Toby

TOBTEK
    Damn guys save me some......I'm coming out the 10th.....
    I'll save ya some......garage is FULL right now :rollside: Sorry honey, your car wont fit any more Rhino, two G-carts and tons-o-JUICE......

Woodster
    I'll save ya some......garage is FULL right now :rollside: Sorry honey, your car wont fit any more Rhino, two G-carts and tons-o-JUICE......
    Tob save me some also..Ill take a gallon. Let me know how I can get it from ya. Maybe stop by your work one day? :shift:

TOBTEK
    we have a single gallon bottle shortage.....I'll be bringing a 5 galon bulk container, if you have your own jug's form previous orders, or any one gallon container, PLEASE bring them and I'll knock a few dollars off......THANKS
    And I'll have a ton of ready gallons of spot remover/polish and interior cleaner............
    LOOKS like Wet-Willie will be the OFFICIAL supplier for the DAM RUN
    I have a 5'er full of BULK for you as well..........

tamalewagon
    Toby...(duplicate post in West), since you're just up in San Marcos, how about if I come pick up a few gallons?

MAINEVENT
    HOW MUCH FOR THE 5 GALLON JUG
    i pmED YOU BUT NO ANSWER :jawdrop: :hammer2: Let me know i want some sent to the damn run along with some interior cleaner let me know or call me i will send my check or give WW cash
    805-405-5967

TOBTEK
    HOW MUCH FOR THE 5 GALLON JUG
    i pmED YOU BUT NO ANSWER :jawdrop: :hammer2: Let me know i want some sent to the damn run along with some interior cleaner let me know or call me i will send my check or give WW cash
    805-405-5967
    5 gallons bulk is $100.00 without shipping. Let me know asap, and I'll have Willie bring it to you. I trust him with the cash drawer ....he's sooooo money!

NashvilleBound
    Sooooo....you going to have a few gallon containers left when I ge there? I fly in Sunday afternoon and then its a free week. Let me know whats good for you.....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast