Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: "SECRET SAUCE" ORDERS for Havasu

TOBTEK
    Sooooo....you going to have a few gallon containers left when I ge there? I fly in Sunday afternoon and then its a free week. Let me know whats good for you.....
    I'll take care of you...promiss! BUT you will have to get ROZ over to build us a new pool :rollside:

Bense468
    I would like to get in on this as well. I am headed out to Havasu friday.

NashvilleBound
    I'll take care of you...promiss! BUT you will have to get ROZ over to build us a new pool :rollside:
    Do I know you?? Roz who? Stop calling me!!!! jk.....if you want to see a pool that we did I will give you my house in Valley Center address to go see it. It will give you an idea of what is possible for pools....if it can be done its on it....I can hook you up , besides Roz, with a builder if you need. Hmmm.. consultation...design...(thinking)...there MUST be something we can trade for...can you think of anything??????

TOBTEK
    Do I know you?? Roz who? Stop calling me!!!! jk.....if you want to see a pool that we did I will give you my house in Valley Center address to go see it. It will give you an idea of what is possible for pools....if it can be done its on it....I can hook you up , besides Roz, with a builder if you need. Hmmm.. consultation...design...(thinking)...there MUST be something we can trade for...can you think of anything??????
    MYSELF and WetWillie are ready to pull the trigger for a couple of complete pool/ landscape project's. And dont know who to call or TRUST All I know is that it has to have a rock waterfall, built in jacuzzi, beach entry, and VERY tropical

TOBTEK
    by the way...IF anyone wants to track me down in Havasu for some juice, we are staying at the Queens Bay resort. and you can reach me at 760-638-3810 ......hope to see ya there

NashvilleBound
    MYSELF and WetWillie are ready to pull the trigger for a couple of complete pool/ landscape project's. And dont know who to call or TRUST All I know is that it has to have a rock waterfall, built in jacuzzi, beach entry, and VERY tropical
    Since you live local go see my place. Its at 29458 Miller Rd...up in VC. About 25-30 minutes from you. If your looking for something like that I will get you in touch with my brother in law who is the one who helped me with it. It would be about a $200-$250k pool setup. Worth the trip out there.....aand I'll give you a call Monday or Tuesday to get your 'stuff'.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234