Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good river people

cola
    What makes normally good river people take it upon themselves to move someone else boats without asking. Is it just the way it is in todays world. Or is it just the holiday crowd. Then act like your the bad guys for moving our boats back where we had them parked.
    Late, Mike

Kindsvater Flat
    Only time I will move someone elses boat is when the water drops and the boat starts to hit bottom. 99% of the time they will say thanks.

boater72
    Only time I will move someone elses boat is when the water drops and the boat starts to hit bottom. 99% of the time they will say thanks.
    Same here.

cola
    Of course we had to move there boat out of the way. :frown:

Squirtin Thunder
    Where were you ???

bchbum
    I was at Roadrunner last weekend ,While I was eating a boat tried to park in front of us . They were having major problems docking . A guy at the bar jumped into our boat to protect it . This was a time I didn't mind someone in my boat ,since I was on the far side & unable to get there in time

cola
    Where were you ???
    On the beach in the channel. The boats were moved over to with in inches from each other so there boat could squeze in @ the no mooring sign. We would of moved the boats in a heart beat if asked, but don't move it on your own just so you can fit. It was early on Sun. & I was only down at the dog park.
    Late, Mike

Redneck
    I had a guy pull up next to me at the channel last year and ended up hitting my boat (no damage) and when I asked him what he was doing he said you know you should have been catching my boat your boat hit my boat. I was like wait my boat has been sitting here for a couple of hours your the person parking your boat. I was pissed. :hammerhea

Debbolas
    wow, that is why we avoid the channel and hang out at the sandbar (during the week) or some secluded cove............ :hammer2:
    Floating with a bunch of your friends boats all tied together is fun also

Redneck
    Floating with a bunch of your friends boats all tied together is fun also [/QUOTE]
    Anytime friends are involved its a good time!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast