Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Thanks to all the non-boaters in the channel this weekend......

UnionJack
    I think that most of us boaters are good with cleaning up after ourselves

Havasu_Dreamin
    While I don't condone what the non-boaters in those pictures are doing, and while I personally feel that LE should have gone over to them and made them clean up the mess, they do have just as much right as anyone else to use the channel. Those pictures are a testament to non-enforcement of the current laws and just a lack of respect for anything by those morons.

riverrunner
    Maybe they should pass a law that doesn't allow drinking on the shore, unless you're in a boat. That would keep all the punks that just go there to hang out, drink and start trouble from wanting to go there.

That Guy
    I've got a pic of my boat this weekend parked in the channel,surrounding area is clean and theres a trash bag tied to my sand spike.
    Before we took off we spread out and picked up any trash.
    total opposite of these pics here.
    Shadow is right...in our group of 6-8 boats, I saw trash bags tied onto at least 5 of them and we were all letting everyone use them....it is so easy to be respectful...by the way Shadow, thanks for moving your boat and a couple of others in the channel on Sunday even though we didn't end up using the spot. It was a very cool thing to do and I appreciate it.....

jbtrailerjim
    When I was in Havasu weekend before last, I saw the area's they had "No Mooring" signs. I remember telling my wife, just wait until the holidays now. Those area's will be loaded with dirtbags sitting on the shore drinking and throwing there trash all over. Look's like my assumption was right. That picture just flat out pisses me off and disgusts me. I put the blame on the Havasu L.E. for doing nothing about this. What a freakin joke!

Devilman
    That's a helluva bad deal there... One of our local 4-wheeling grounds ended up closed because of that type of behaviour. Underage drinking & the litter problem. Took a long time for it to happen, but right at the end, it had escalated so much, it was just a formality to close it down. 99% of the punks responsible didn't even have a means or reason to be there, just a place to go where they could get wasted unsupervised. That's beautiful country ya got out there. Sorry to see you guys having that problem... That kind of crap is totally uncalled for, just sickening :yuk:

No Regrets
    Looks like the piss to water ratio will be pretty high until,
    hmmm,
    like Labor Day.

Wake Havasu
    Sadly, this is a direct result of the party atmosphere of Havasu and that anything goes that so many people like to promote. It attracts losers that boat and losers that don't boat.
    Thank you , well put.

SummitKarl
    yea those pics look bad , do you notice the age of those around the trash, I live here, have any of you gone to copper canyon the day after a big weekend, if you really want to get sick thats the place "completely" filled with floating trash, so from my own eyes it's not just the non-boaters, we all need to take a little blame / action here

WaterBox
    Well here it is.. Havasu's Tuesday morning paper.. Reading police beat, [and they put everything in police beat.] There was alot of Gal's getting busted for showin there boobs, Here is one of them.. Disorderly conduct. Tiffany _ _ _ _ 34 Calif. Was charged with the stated misdemeanor in the Bridgewater Channel after she shook her pasty-covered breasts with her hands, police reports said... Now is that bull shiznet or what?? But not ONE preson got ticketed for litering... That's totally fu---- up.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast