Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanks to all the non-boaters in the channel this weekend......

Huckleberry
    You should forward those pics along with a well-written letter to the Mayor & City Counsel members!

TCHB
    It is sad to see the people trashing the place we all like so much. The police in the channel just drove on by while this was going on. The police were trying to find another lady with too small pasties.

Red Horse
    Get your buddy with a video camera and have him tape you when you ask the asshole punk to pick up his beer can and turn it in to the cops. Let them know that boaters like these places and wont tolerate this type of behavior. It is up to us to police ourselves. I know that most that are doing wrong are told to do right then they wont want to be around anymore. We as a community need to stand up and say something. Just like when someones kid got beat up at the sandbar everyone was ready to kill. Why dont we use that energy to clean up the areas that we like. I know if you come to my favorite beach at Mead and act like an idiot, I am gonna make you leave. It is time to take back what is yours and show that you can take care of it

MagicMtnDan
    Boaters' Test, Question #1: Can you find the trash can in this picture?
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...80IMG_1472.jpg

MagicMtnDan
    This really sucks. This is what ruins things for others. I have to agree that the only recourse is probably:
    1. Gather up a few fellow boaters and, with a videotape rolling, ask them politely to police their mess and clean up the area.
    2. Turn the pics/video over to the authorities with your name(s).
    Thanks for posting these pics to show us but boaters could've guessed who'd leave the place a mess.

the problem is they think they need to show everyone how cool they are by how much beer there drinking,no one would know how much if they threw all the cans in the trash.

Double Quick
    Man that's a heartbreaker Up North we don't have it that bad....yet. We don't have any public services out on our beaches/rivers. Most boaters I know take garbage bags w/them and leave a cleaner beach when they leave than it was when they got there. Kinda like we were taught growing up. But you can bet the asswipes that litter and leave their trash, like in your pictures, are moving into our play areas way to quickly Fu*kn idiots

the guy in the first pic should collect all the cans and go get his grill fixed.i got a number for him 1-800-dentist.

Tequila-John
    Damn that sucks. I have never seen it so f--ked up like that before. That really bumms me out. :devil:

doesitfloat?
    Can you believe that NOT ONE of those sh!thead kids felt uncomfortable standing in the middle of all that crap? I would just feel akward, if not disgusted, having to step over, around, or through all that. Like many times before, another great example of today's parenting (or lack thereof).
    Boaters' Test, Question #1: Can you find the trash can in this picture?
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...80IMG_1472.jpg

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast