Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanks to all the non-boaters in the channel this weekend......

Wet Dream
    Boaters' Test, Question #1: Can you find the trash can in this picture?
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...80IMG_1472.jpg
    YES, I can see about 25 trash cans in that pic. Nothing but s hit.

Not So Fast
    I swore off posting but I just cant help it on this one :burningm: If "Shaken not Stirred" could see this mess then why couldn't the LHPD see it??? Why should boaters have to try and correct this kind off crap? WE HAVE LAWS AGAINST LITTERING, RIGHT? Why wont the LHPD get off thier quads or pull up thier patrol boat and tell this group of butt wipes to either clean it up or make a mass arrest. This is exactly whats wrong with the channel and the powers that be are either too lazy or too stupid to see it. Don't tell me that we don't have enough LEO's because thats BS. As most of us finally agree on something, OUIT WORRYING ABOUT THE SMALL SHIT AND JUST GET THE DAMN JOB DONE!! I am positive that 95% of the people on this board could drive by and spot potantial trouble BEFORE IT HAPPENED, WHY THEN CAN"T OUR TRAINED LEO"S. I'm out!! NSF

Kim Hanson
    I would just start picking it up and throwing it in the garabge myself, happens up here also...( . )( . )......Not that bad though :idea:

Ivan Dan
    This was the most disgusting site I've ever seen around this town. We rolled through the channel yesterday (BIG MISTAKE) about 4:30ish and almost got side swiped by 4-5 drunkass mofo's not paying attention. Anyways, the point was I saw this in person and those pictures don't even show the whole thing. There were probably 500 people crammed into that little area and the WHOLE area was covered in trash.
    As I almost got sideswiped for the last time and was almost to Thompson Bay my temperature was boiling I told everyone on my boat that we are NEVER going on the lake again on a holiday weekend PERIOD.

KoolPop
    My guess is 99% or higher of us locals do not venture out to the lake on holidays. I also agree it is not the boaters creating the trash (at least I hope not.) If any of you irresponsible idiots creating this mess are reading this, how about giving something to society instead of just being a taker. It's time to grow up! Memo, to the Lake Havasu City council, It's time to enforce the laws that are on the books, (like the litter laws) and not just try to think up ways to legislate everyones lives. Many of us enjoy the lake and don't want it to be changed to suit your old fashioned ideology. And please don't forget, WE VOTE! :argue:

river chaser
    I guess on the recycle side, some treasure hunter will make some $$$$$$ :220v:

Dan Lorenze
    The litter law needs to be enforced, hand out a couple hundred or so tickets and people will get the idea that. How about drunk in puplic? Bring a bus and fill it full of drunks, ticket them or book them.... Let the public know that it's not OK to trash Havasu.. Actually it would be very easy.. It would be nice to see some of this enforced.. With all the money earned, make improvements to the city. Let the public know that if you want to trash a city don't come to Lake Havasu...

TCHB
    Havasu Police Department just drove on by and did nothing. Where the boats were parked it was typical clean. As you drove these trailer trash people were standing in the trash talking!!!!!!!!!

OGShocker
    This pisses me off so much I am have a hard time not kicking the s**t outta the pictures on my screen!

RiverOtter
    As I almost got sideswiped for the last time and was almost to Thompson Bay my temperature was boiling I told everyone on my boat that we are NEVER going on the lake again on a holiday weekend PERIOD.
    Just come to TN. Nothing like those pics on Saturday

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast