Thread: O2verhaulin?

Sleek26
    How about a show like "overhaulin" but with Boats. So many guys have a decent hull laying around that they just can't get built cause the kids need this and that, and then your out of work for awhile, and then your trying to get caught up cause you were out of work longer than you thought you would be, then the new baby comes, and then, and then, and so on. Anybody know hgow to pitch this to the TV folks???

Craig
    You'd probably have to show some TV producers that it could bring in a certain amount of guaranteed advertising. If someone did a show I wish it'd be one that actually did work So many of the shows are centered around the drama and conflict between the workers. I could care less about that scripted bs. Let's see them do real work like they do on Trucks and Horsepower TV
    There's two more new cars programs this month. One with Goldberg as the host, looks good watching the commercials, but ya' never know. It starts on June 1 on the History channel. Then there's one call Pinks about racing one on one for pink slips. That one, I don't know. Probably more drama
    Craig

Sleek-Jet
    You'd probably have to show some TV producers that it could bring in a certain amount of guaranteed advertising. If someone did a show I wish it'd be one that actually did work So many of the shows are centered around the drama and conflict between the workers. I could care less about that scripted bs. Let's see them do real work like they do on Trucks and Horsepower TV
    There's two more new cars programs this month. One with Goldberg as the host, looks good watching the commercials, but ya' never know. It starts on June 1 on the History channel. Then there's one call Pinks about racing one on one for pink slips. That one, I don't know. Probably more drama
    Craig
    "Motorhead" I think is the name of the show Goldberg hosts. They had the series premier last night, with regular shows starting Wednesday. It was all right, they did a show on motor cycle "Clubs"... ahem... with a little tech on some of the older bikes.
    "Trucks" is still my all time favorite car show on TV though. At least most the stuff that Stacey works on has dirt on it....

XtrmWakeborder
    H2Overhaulin would be such a sweet show! There seems to be such a huge boating crowd, but hardly any shows about it.

Sleek26
    "Motorhead" I think is the name of the show Goldberg hosts. They had the series premier last night, with regular shows starting Wednesday. It was all right, they did a show on motor cycle "Clubs"... ahem... with a little tech on some of the older bikes.
    "Trucks" is still my all time favorite car show on TV though. At least most the stuff that Stacey works on has dirt on it....
    For Sure.....If it wasn't dirty when he got it, it will be. At least if it's a 4X4. If it isn't, it wont have any rubber left on the rear tires when he's through with it.