Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Recommendations for 28'+ V bottom, budget $85,000?

In2Deep
    Check out the Nordic 28 Heat open - bow.

phebus
    Outside your budget I'm sure, but how can you not love this 28'r. What a boat. If I ever wanted a vee (never), this would be the boat for me.
    DCB (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80411)

Family4Day
    We just got our new lavey for the price you are looking. 496HO, closed bow(you can get cuddy/open) hydraulic steering, tabs, sink, etc.,. A new 2750 is higher up, but Nick's(Wild Lavey) runs great! The 26 has a stepped V, runs great at Havasu and gets the family to Catalina. Like H20 Toie said, the ocean plays havoc on a boat(maintenance and cleaning), but my kids seeing the dolphins, Queen Mary, all the scenery up close-it's well worth it! If the Cigarette was just a few hundred thousand less, I might be able to convince the wife(Nice cig H20 Toie!). Good luck in your search, give Lavey a look, you won't be disappointed.
    Todd

WILD LAVEY
    Wow this sounds like my questions a year ago, Same price range and i wanted to go in the ocean once in awhile also, do you self a favor and get with some people that use there boats in the ocean, just becuase a boat can go doesn't mean it will hold up to the abuse. it's a lot different. you really cut out a lot of boats once you said ocean and you have to be careful with engines also. i ended up get a used one instead of new and paying more than i planned.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...573my_boat.JPG
    did you find this boat in cali. or out of state. its a really nice boat.

hotlavey
    tb, this is right up your alley. i have an 03 2750 laveycraft for sale. this boat handles the ocean with no problem. its balsa cored hull is solid. pm me is your interested. here are some pics pm me if your interested.
    nick
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...17DSC00520.JPG
    http://www.havasudoug.com/minilaveyr...s/lavey162.jpg
    Wild,
    Why you selling? Going bigger? You have a beautiful ride, just wondering.
    Tom

phebus
    IMHO, one of the best looking Lavey's ever made. Beautifull!!
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...17DSC00520.JPG

Indiansprings
    Check out the Sleekcraft or Magic line-up. Great boat for the money.

surfer2001
    1. Nordic
    2. Nordic
    3. Nordic

RiverDave
    New to the forum and hope to get some recommendations from people in the know here on the forum. I know people love to share their opinions. Plans are for "new", budget is $85,000. I'm thinking stepped V-hull, 496HO motor, open bow. Will use it a combination of river use but plans are to use it in the pacific ocean here in So-Cal as well.
    Are there any manufacturers/models that jump to mind that I should be looking at, anyone in or have been in the same situation, what did you decide on? I am finding my budget seems to be a very big limitation for this size of boat.
    Thanks in advance for any help!
    I think I'd hit up cole trickle.. Checked out his ride over the weekend and I was more then impressed. If you can put together the same, or even similar deal like he just pulled with Sleek, then I'd be all over it like white on rice.
    RD

UltraBob
    New to the forum and hope to get some recommendations from people in the know here on the forum. I know people love to share their opinions. Plans are for "new", budget is $85,000. I'm thinking stepped V-hull, 496HO motor, open bow. Will use it a combination of river use but plans are to use it in the pacific ocean here in So-Cal as well.
    Are there any manufacturers/models that jump to mind that I should be looking at, anyone in or have been in the same situation, what did you decide on? I am finding my budget seems to be a very big limitation for this size of boat.
    Thanks in advance for any help!
    If you have any questions about Ultra Please give us a call and we will be able to help you out. Check out our 28 Stealth at Ultraboats.com
    Bob
    Inland Ultra
    (951)734-6000

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast