Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don't You Hate It When.....

hoolign

Yeah, I guess so, but I'm just curioius as to how they will do it.
    and I'm curious why you forgot to mention the "brand new" classic restoration you just had done to it?? the 30 year old look doesn't come cheap!

Hallett19
    and I'm curious why you forgot to mention the "brand new" classic restoration you just had done to it?? the 30 year old look doesn't come cheap!
    Thank God it was dark when it happened so he couldnt see the whole boat.....
    Oh my God, there are scratches EVERYWHERE !!!! WHAT DID YOU DO !?!?!

hoolign
    Thank God it was dark when it happened so he couldnt see the whole boat.....
    Oh my God, there are scratches EVERYWHERE !!!! WHAT DID YOU DO !?!?!
    Probably knocked the "solid gold" emblems off it too!...the bastard has got to pay spinner rims on the trailer are probably bitched too!

Hallett19
    Probably knocked the "solid gold" emblems off it too!...the bastard has got to pay spinner rims on the trailer are probably bitched too!
    I wish the insurance adjuster is as thoughtful and caring and giving as you !!

Throttle
    that does sucK! glad you are okay and still got on the water, could have been lots worse!

Wonderboy
    Well I was driving my big rig along the 40 E a few miles past Daggett when this yahoo sideswiped my trailer with his boat! :burningm: luckily..I didnt spill my beer and regained control by decelerating and locking up my brakes..
    LMAO!!

JetBoatRich
    Good to hear everyone is OK, as others said it could have been worst
    Did the truck stop?

Hallett19
    yeah, truck stopped, driver was cool, CHP came and took a report, I got all the info and I was on my way, took a little over an hour so it took us a little longer to get there.
    I've never been in a car accident, so I guess I need to call his insurance and see how they want to take care of it. I need to do more documenting on the damage.
    Since the truck knocked off the carpeted inner fender that keeps my boat from hitting the metal fender, and the boat managed to hit the metal part and get a nice long scratch, are they liable for that too ?
    And do they find the person to get the boat/trailer fixed or do I get to choose that ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12