Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone NOT going to the river this weekend

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    The hubby has to work tomorrow so we are a no go for the river. Might try and hit Elsinore on Sunday though.
    I wore one of my OP6C shirts to work today to pretend like I am gonna be at the river. :frown:
    Anyone else stuck in town???? :hammerhea
    Linda
    :shift:

LHC30Victory
    We're staying in town, almost never go out on this weekend - too dangerous :skull:
    May go to Marina Del Rey to see old friends, may just get some repairs done and BBQ.

Quality Time
    Satying put. Still boating though

cole13
    To crazy to go out, I like my boat and truck the way they are, DENTLESS! It is going to be a great weekend though. Family over for a BBQ and swimming!

CandyA$$
    Not going but still going to party, hang out around the pool. Make everyone think we are out of town. Otherwise we will be bugged all weekend.
    Partytime!

Scream
    We're resting up for the Dam Run next weekend. Can't afford to waste liver power yet...
    Scream

Jordy
    I'm hanging out close to home as I sold my big water boat on Wednesday and haven't replaced it yet, and after rolling the Schiada in big weekend water, I can't bring myself to do the same in the jet.

We never go to the shack on Holidays... too many crazies. We were there last weekend, and headed back out in 2 weeks. Just gonna hang out at the casa floatin in the cement pond. BBQ & a little brain cell damage on Sunday.
    Let the animals have the river for a weekend..........

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
    we're sticking around.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Come to think of it, we usually don't do holiday weekends anyways. But I guess I have river fever because we have not been out yet this season except once in Feb I think. Our new boat has yet to be acquainted with the Colorado river.
    Doesn't look we will be able to head out until OP6C. :2purples: Better late than never.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast