Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How much money did you save by not going out this weekend

hoolign
    Guess we cant complain...how many jobs pay you to sleep while on duty... :notam:
    Why do you always seem to find a bright side to things...I thought we had the makings of a very good griping thread here How's Grandma on the island...EH?

SDLifesaver
    We saved a little money by not going but I made a bunch of money by working 2 days of OT and renting the house 3 days. The wife and I went out Sat. night to the Yardhouse and had an incredible time. No Kids, a few cocktails and a nice dinner. $100.00 evening is the perfect remedy to 3 kid afternoon. Nick

Windy
    Why do you always seem to find a bright side to things...I thought we had the makings of a very good griping thread here How's Grandma on the island...EH?
    Prolly cause its been a quiet day so far for us...Gram is doing ok...which reminds me that I need to write her..thanks for asken.

SDLifesaver
    MissHBjet, where do you work as an EMT? Is it a 24hr car? Private ambulance or Fire Dept?

Windy
    MissHBjet, where do you work as an EMT? Is it a 24hr car? Private ambulance or Fire Dept?
    I work for CARE...on a dedicated unit with OCFA...we run with ORCO EN 61, 62, 63 and 13...I work A shift.

river chaser
    I guess I should have went to the river :cry:
    Had a get to gether thinking tri - tip on the BBQ, OK $30, beer ok $15,
    but after all the other things, jumper for the kids, and god knows whatelse, the bill came to $350 :220v:
    It was a great weekend though, just a bit mellow for us this time around. RIVER he we come in 2 weeks for the Cheetah party! :boxed:

SDLifesaver
    There is Care down here in San Diego too. My friend works for OCFA also and is working today but I do not know his station number. He is actually the replacement for our dear Phebus here on the boards. Do you work the same schedule as OCFA. That is a different schedule than we work 4/6. Have a good shift. I am at work today but for us today is B shift.

chrissy
    I guess I should have went to the river :cry:
    Had a get to gether thinking tri - tip on the BBQ, OK $30, beer ok $15,
    but after all the other things, jumper for the kids, and god knows whatelse, the bill came to $350 :220v:
    It was a great weekend though, just a bit mellow for us this time around. RIVER he we come in 2 weeks for the Cheetah party! :boxed:
    That looks like Tina lu from Metal-sludge :wink:

Windy
    There is Care down here in San Diego too. My friend works for OCFA also and is working today but I do not know his station number. He is actually the replacement for our dear Phebus here on the boards. Do you work the same schedule as OCFA. That is a different schedule than we work 4/6. Have a good shift. I am at work today but for us today is B shift.
    Its a different CARE in SD...we are only in OC and LA. Yes I work the OCFA schedule...which is 2/4. Today is A shift for us. I hope we get some sleep tonite...Im on a 96.

SDLifesaver
    Good luck. I am on a 48 but go home in the morning.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast