Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Brand new CP crashed in Needles

Come on Chris, Im not taking sides.... I've met you, you're a cool cat. Think about that statement though?? Thats like all the guys up @ CFW or Needles asking where all the fast "river jets" are. They dont always come to you. I've been up and down the Parker strip with my flatbottom. Ive been out with a good friends 8 sec. river flat making passes all day. Not to mention I'll have my flat @ the sandbar this summer with my chick. I'll make sure and get you a picture. So what makes a "river flat".
    How bout Lost Lake last summer.... remember Tony...
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...C-911F-med.JPG
    Well Ive never been to CFW, are there some river flats up there? Are there still guys cruising around in Parker in there flats? I didnt think that would fly anymore.
    8 seconds all day long? Now thats impressive.If he can run around all day, and pull that off then thats bad ass. A river flat to me is a 2 seater, on gas, blown or not,reliable and on the water all day long.

superdave013
    I chose pump gas.
    If you ever win at Ming with pump gas in the tank you will fail the fuel check. Makes no sense to me but I've seen more then one fail because of it.
    Everyone has their idea of what's what. Who really cares what's a race boat or just a lake race boat? Real lake boats to me are the ones pulling skiers, people on tubes and that sort of thing. But hey, that's just what I think and it don't matter anyway.
    I thought lake racing was kinda run what you brung and hope you brung enough. HBjet had enough that day just like he does most of the time.
    But hey, my boat's been bench racing in the garage for to long so what the heck do I know.
    Oh, glad to hear no one got jacked up to bad in the CP's.

WILDERTHANU
    Well Ive never been to CFW, are there some river flats up there? Are there still guys cruising around in Parker in there flats? I didnt think that would fly anymore.
    I got a couple friends up there with really nice flatbottoms. Billy just did an awesome Cole for a guy in the keys. Its mostly blown v-drive crusiers in our circle these days though. Although we did have a nice BGF come up for the weekend. even rolled it over around 10 @ night blowin flames for a party we were having. I still have a blast @ our place, all ocean boats aside....lol.

wsuwrhr
    But hey, my boat's been bench racing in the garage for to long so what the heck do I know.
    Just couldn't help it,
    I posted something to the same tune...
    Brian

wsuwrhr
    Come on chief!!! The 383 dodge, 390 ford and 396 chevy are all considered big blocks... regardless 122 for a blown hemi hydro is far from where it could be and yes, the right single 4 barrell small block could run 122 no prob.
    Being a Dodge guy, I feel I am qualified to say,
    I consider the 383 a peice of shit myself...
    Brian

Kindsvater Flat
    CS19....
    What about Scummer, Small Block Mike, ColeTR1, Tom Farner, Berry Black, The Bolt Nazi, the 2 flatties from Prime Marine, and even the guy that shoots all the video you enjoy, this is just a few out of many that go to the river.
    How come none have ever mentioned your name?

wsuwrhr
    http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysga...0001/Billy.jpg
    I don't care whether you love or hate v-drives, but there isn't a gearhead alive who won't get a chubby seeing or hearing the 'blades horizontal....
    Brian

Kindsvater Flat
    I dont remember going for a ride with you Hustler.
    CS19,
    all flats have 2 seats
    Sorry Chief...... I'm the 14 sec exception.
    http://www.schoutenranch.com/gallery...0001/seats.jpg

Roman 1
    How dare you guys jump on my favorite subject without me
    cs 19 gets slapped by jetboatguru and crys his ass all the way home to mommy. WIlderthanher, you don't sound much older than cs but the Crue rocks so you can stay. VDVideo, your drama is way over the top, cs needs a tissue. Superdave 13, say hello to Mr. Hand. Wish u weren't here, I have a 70 challenger RT/SE 383 so kiss my black ass!!! :hammerhea
    R1

wsuwrhr
    Wish u weren't here, I have a 70 challenger RT/SE 383 so kiss my black ass!!! :hammerhea
    R1
    Get the name straight first candle.....
    Second, I HAVE a 383 in a powerwagon, so as I said, I am qualified.
    A 600lb+ 383ci engine is a piece of shit.
    So kiss my white ass.
    Brian

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast