Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Brand new CP crashed in Needles

Danhercules
    Asked if I had nitrous to only be disapointed when I told him no, and then followed up with "But I have a proken diverter so I have no trim control" (Diverter bracket broke the day before so the nozzle only points where the thrust pushes it - straight" HBjet
    Your runnin wide open with no diverter control? Mine is broke too, I was not sure if I should run wide open. I was thinking safty, but I guess its ok.

HBjet
    hb what ya running anyway????? whats top end etc? noone ever said a jet cant beat a flatty. just depends on the the jet and the other boat id say
    95mph on GPS. I'm not saying this is anything crazy, etc. Just when I ask if they wanted to run at Saturday and the comment about how they like to play with jet boats, then laughing to each other just made it so great to actually hand it to him. The boat looked fast when he was making his runs, just thought it would have been a little closer, and actually, I was 50/50 in how I thought the outcome would be. If I would have lost, no biggie. Know nothing about the boat, just know its a 2 seater, nice paint with a 410 or something on the side, tunnel ram motor, sounded good.
    ...remember speed costs.....u just wanted it more then he did or just out spent him.....lol
    I wouldn't say out spent him. I built my boat to what I want, he built his, and so on and so on...
    HBjet

HBjet
    Your runnin wide open with no diverter control? Mine is broke too, I was not sure if I should run wide open. I was thinking safty, but I guess its ok.
    When it broke (noticed it when I left the cove) I just cruised. Then when I was by myself I would slowly give it more gas on good water to see how it was going to handle, and as long as there is thrust, its going to go straight. The only problem was through some chop, bounces all over the place.
    HBjet

victorfb
    were its true, speed does cost money, Randy (HBjet) has set his boat up real well and it works awsome. its a very impressive ride and he is not affriad to show you how well it works. and though he doesnt cheat by running nitrous, his bow light does seem to add another 5 MPH.
    sounds like a great run Randy, wish i could have seen it. hope the guy didnt hurt his motor.

LGCDEVIL
    Another one for the lie detector. Nice job HBj.

superdave013
    Randy, your chicks are flippin me off! I know I know, I should be used to that by now. lol
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/custo...vatar563_1.gif

ROZ
    Don't know anything about that but I do know HBJet was putting flat bottoms on the trailer at Big River all weekend. :crossx:
    Valet boat parking?

olbiezer
    95 in a jet is very inpresssive to me, all my jets have made 70 and quit going any faster till i promaced them 4 or 5 thousand more dollars apeace lol u must know your stuff dude.....nice boat randy.

95 in a jet is very inpresssive to me.
    That's 95 with a pump gas burning naturally aspirated jetboat too.
    I was fortunate enough to catch Randy on a generous day (Freeboard Challenged) and was able to take that hotrod for a couple lil test runs. I thought I was getting close enough to him (speed-wise) to give him a race, but I was way wrong. With the two of us in the boat (425+ lbs) that thing made my eyes tear up, and cheeks flap like mad. It sure felt a lot faster than 90 mph at the time. I say 90 mph because of the extra poundage with the both of us in the boat at the time.
    All I know for sure is that I got a lot more work to do if I wanna run with him. Very impressive ride to be sure!
    Way to give a flattie the "whatfor" Randy.
    I finally got my electrical bugs worked out this past weekend so of course, I'll still have to give it a shot next time I see him.

RIPPINGNOLEGSKROKER
    Anyone from the boards?
    Heard a New CP was on a burn down pass and it swaped ends and came down hard and blew the side out Sat afternoon. Anyone see or here of this?
    Tim
    NEW boat to the owner, did not swap ends, did blow a hole in the side, can be fixed, motor was back running ASAP. nobody hurt.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast