Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Brand new CP crashed in Needles

John, I have an appointment that weekend with a boat guy, Im not about to get off that list, its a perfect weekend to get this done and still make Ming. Besides, I would never race on gurus money, not my stlye.I realize what it takes to run TE at IHBA after pitting for Roznos, Id get whooped on with what Ive got, but Ill be there one day, I promise you that.
    SD, cool post! Yes its pretty bad, Ive got it scary bad.
    My family is freakin out thinking im gonna get carried away, but I wont. Im havin fun with what Ive got.Last race I had 5 family members out crewing for me and believe me we are having fun and thats what its all about.
    I agree the rope guard is lame at the river, heres the excuse..I had 2 broken DZUS tabs that weekend, and without the support from the guard, well Id look like John with Jm at Firebird.No scoop.Its since been fixed and the ropeguard is off, oh and Im peeling my dirt bike shop race numbers off cause one of the professional racers here told me to..Great way to promote the sport huh.pfft
    Im in denial, but the sport is dying. I hate seeing it happen since its always been a part of my life. The bottomline is, these guys should be pushing us newbies, setting positive examples,etc. Not telling us to peel off your numbers and grab a clue.Shit, I pmed two guys tonight about RR, Im always on HBjet about it,I pushed that kid at Lost lake in the tunnel for about an hour, not to mention at work Im always recruiting possible racers.
    There are guys at the races (racers,engine builders,pump guys,etc) that I have huge amounts of respect for that DO help me, and to be on the rope with,dragrace, pit with,etc. is pretty amazing to me after watching them for so long, Im having a blast doing it wether these haters like it or not. I bust my ass on my program, spend every dime on it but its all worth it even though I live off the 99 cent menu at Micky d's.I just cant wait for a few of my buddies to get back out there with me.
    I do apologize for a couple things I said earlier in the thread,I was kinda outta line there.
    Guru your internet BS does NOT phase me.
    Jerry, Ill be at Moabi,all over needles,dam to dam in blythe,low blythe,sacramento delta and elsinore all summer. Was at the riv last weekend, races before that,river before that and river again this weekend.
    Have another fun weekend on the internet.
    Chris.
    Whatever you say Chris.
    Stop by when you are on the Delta. If what I say doesn't phase you, then why would you pull the numbers off the side of the scoop? Nice spin on the
    "Great way to promote the sport huh.pfft"

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Have another fun weekend on the internet.
    Chris.
    Thanks! I do deserve a break after being in Red Bluff last week from wednday to monday
    and you have another fun week at work ....
    Jerry

*BN*
    Mine didn't sell, so when is the next trip to BR so I can pull all the lake towels water skiing? :eat: :hammerhea :2purples:

sofa king smooth
    Couldn't stay out of this. i have a house on the water in needles and i rarely see any flats. We would love to see some more up our way (about 3 miles north of the bridge) but bring some fast ones cause I do believe we might have something for ya. lol The only ones we see stab it for a second and let off. Thats not a shot, just callin it as i see it.
    Like all kinds of river boats some don't get to excited over this post. :smile:

CS19 Don't let Tony get under your skin. I heard all the same stuff from him about 3 years a go. I like yourself do all my own work from motor to fiberglass. Duane set`s up the pump and helps out testing and tuning but I have to do the up keep. I do all this work by "myself" so I take more pride in my ride then most people. If I`d have let Tony get to me I wouldn't be where I am now in Drag Boat Racing. I don't know why he`s always on the new guy`s ass? I guess he`s afraid one of us new guy`s might take some of his spot light. His favorite thing to say to the new guy is "You have done nothing in racing" When in fact he has no clue to what anyone has done.
    Enjoy your runner up finishes as I know how much work they are to get. The classes I race in are some of the biggest classes so when I take a runner up I feel GOOD as I`m sure you do too.
    Keep on keeping on and enjoy your ride!
    P.S. Dont pull your numbers off!! Hell if you want some new one`s let me know, I`ll make em and give them to ya!
    Steve, go back and read the thread . My point was not that he has done nothing, My point was who the hell is he or anyone for that fact, to tell people he is unimpressed by their boats? I just gave him back what he was dishing to people. As far as stealing the spotlight from me, I have no spotlight on me. I race to have fun with my friends. We have a great time in the pits whether we are racing or not. My pit is open to everyone. My parts are there for anyone even CS19 if he needed them. Don't blame me for where you are in Dragboat racing. It is not my fault.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Couldn't stay out of this. i have a house on the water in needles and i rarely see any flats. We would love to see some more up our way (about 3 miles north of the bridge) but bring some fast ones cause I do believe we might have something for ya. lol The only ones we see stab it for a second and let off. Thats not a shot, just callin it as i see it.
    Like all kinds of river boats some don't get to excited over this post. :smile:
    We're all scared of you :devil: .....both of us :notam:

*BN*
    Mine didn't sell, so when is the next trip to BR so I can pull all the lake towels water skiing? :eat: :hammerhea :2purples:
    Oh also for fun, lets race. Since everything is a lake boat we can race from Big River to Water Wheel and back.
    I'm sure Randy is in, any others?

Jet Hydro
    CS19,
    My point was not that he has done nothing
    CS19,
    You have done nothing in racing and all you do is try to sound like a know it all
    hummmmmmmm
    Your right, it`s not your fault that I have taken my boat and made it to what it is now, I`ll take full credit for that! ( and a hella job I have done with it ) I have proven myself worthy of building and designing a boat that even you said couldn't be done. I was the one that came up with the Idea for lower entry fees for IHBA lake racer class 4 years a go. Don`t know how it worked out as IHBA pulled out on us but I know they posted it on their web site.
    WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ?
    I too, race to have fun with my friends as I`m sure most of us do.
    Tony I just think you can come down pretty hard at time.

Nucking futs
    That boat right there is BAD ASS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425