Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Brand new CP crashed in Needles

HBjet
    NEW boat to the owner, did not swap ends, did blow a hole in the side, can be fixed, motor was back running ASAP. nobody hurt.
    Good to hear no body was hurt, and good the motor is fine. How did it blow a hold in the side? Any idea on how big/small the hole is?
    Thanks
    HBjet

RIPPINGNOLEGSKROKER
    Good to hear no body was hurt, and good the motor is fine. How did it blow a hold in the side? Any idea on how big/small the hole is?
    Thanks
    HBjet
    big water, heavy foot, boat may have some "history", who knows, did not fully swamp till it was feet from the ramp.

MudPumper
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/custo...vatar563_1.gif[/QUOTE]
    Randy, glad to see you didn't waste any time with the new Twins Avatar. :idea:

sofa king smooth
    I think they are talking about a different cp rippingnolegs. I heard the one that swaped ends was a brand new one and it was red.

HBjet
    I think they are talking about a different cp rippingnolegs. I heard the one that swaped ends was a brand new one and it was red.
    Yeah, that's what I was talking about... There was a couple nice ones at Big River this weekend.
    Mudpumper, you like that huh?
    HBjet

djdtpr
    We talked to the guy that got thrown out of the CP tunnel on sunday.He came down river with us on monday and was telling us he hit a roller and got pitched out the passenger side.It did some damage to the boat but nothing that glass and gel wont fix.He was alittle banged up but was ok.We never did see the boat go over about 35 or 40 though.He was between Aha Quin and lost lake when it happend.

Ok, heres what I know, and Im pretty sure its accurate, Ive heard like 50 different stories today, but Ive weeded out most of the BS - I think.
    The incident in Needles is the one Rippingnolegs is talkin' about.He and Sofa King were there, they know what happened. The guy who started the thread (nucking futs) is talking about this incident, there was no "red boat" incident.
    The dude from shell beach/lost lake with the CP tunnel boat did get tossed out and bounced off the gunnell pretty hard,he did hurt his leg but I dont know where this happened exactly. I heard at Lost lake, also heard near AHA QUIN.. I talked to him for a while on Sat, hes already been thrown out before, and has thrown his buddy out too. Some of us tried to tell him its not a good boat for the river, but I dont think he was hearing us. DJD saw him after the accident on Sun, and said he was hurtin a little bit. I wasnt sure about the guy when I saw the fuel cell from his dune buggy in the boat, the obliterated pop off that always stayed open, and of course he was making wide open passes with his girl in the boat and no life jackets. but when he said " HEY!! Are you guys (cyclone,myself,Brett Anderson and HBjet) gonna show up to race tonight @ Lost Lake,or are you scared?" Thats when I knew the guy was offically a crack head.
    The other one was a CP GW down by aha quin, apparently it wasnt anything too serious, but it did suffer damage and did sink. The boat was recovered and nobody was hurt, hopefully socal power fills us in a little more on that one.
    Not a good weekend for the Cp's.
    CS

djdtpr
    I was thinking about all this that happend this last weekend and have to wonder if the wind and the rough water played a part in any of these incedents.I know there werent hardly anybody down with us runnin at all due to the wind and the water.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Way to go HB. :crossx: Good keeping the guys with those exposed spinning metal thingies humble. Those "prop" thingies look really dangerous to me. :wink:

bp
    hb what ya running anyway????? whats top end etc? noone ever said a jet cant beat a flatty. just depends on the the jet and the other boat id say.....remember speed costs.....u just wanted it more then he did or just out spent him.....lol
    olbiezer, it's pretty obvious from randy's post that the guys with the flatty thought his jet couldn't beat THEIR FLATTY, just because his boat was a jet!
    last saturday evening, as i was asked to do, i walked over to a purple n2 powered hydro that was surrounded by 11 guys with purple flamed shirts on to introduce myself, make sure we were lined up sunday morning. as i walked up, i hear "it's just some jet boat, we'll kick his azz, yeah, kick his azz blah blah blah... ". so i just stand there, finally ask, uh who's the driver? introduce myself, hope i can give ya a decent race in the mornin... well, they did get to make that one pass on sunday before watching the rest of the races........
    just sounds like all randy did was educate a few more people.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast