Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Brand new CP crashed in Needles

Nucking futs
    Yes CS that is the one i was talking about. Glad nobody was hurt.
    Looks like the cp's did have a bad weekend.

MudPumper
    . I wasnt sure about the guy when I saw the fuel cell from his dune buggy in the boat, the obliterated pop off that always stayed open, and of course he was making wide open passes with his girl in the boat and no life jackets. but when he said " HEY!! Are you guys (cyclone,myself,Brett Anderson and HBjet) gonna show up to race tonight @ Lost Lake,or are you scared?" Thats when I knew the guy was offically a crack head.
    CS
    Chris I remember you telling me about this dude on Sunday.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    olbiezer, it's pretty obvious from randy's post that the guys with the flatty thought his jet couldn't beat THEIR FLATTY, just because his boat was a jet!
    last saturday evening, as i was asked to do, i walked over to a purple n2 powered hydro that was surrounded by 11 guys with purple flamed shirts on to introduce myself, make sure we were lined up sunday morning. as i walked up, i hear "it's just some jet boat, we'll kick his azz, yeah, kick his azz blah blah blah... ". so i just stand there, finally ask, uh who's the driver? introduce myself, hope i can give ya a decent race in the mornin... well, they did get to make that one pass on sunday before watching the rest of the races........
    just sounds like all randy did was educate a few more people.
    If you Jets can get ahold of an occasional flatty good for you...lord knows there are a lot of patched taped and glued together junkers runnin around, and that can be said from both sides of the fence... :notam:
    bp I came by your pit at red bluff but you were hiding somewhere :smile:

HBjet
    If you Jets can get ahold of an occasional flatty good for you...lord knows there are a lot of patched taped and glued together junkers runnin around, and that can be said from both sides of the fence... :notam:
    From what I can tell, this was a pretty nice looking boat and I'm sure I will see it up there again. Next time I will take a photo of it.
    HBjet

HBjet
    I wasnt sure about the guy when I saw the fuel cell from his dune buggy in the boat, the obliterated pop off that always stayed open, and of course he was making wide open passes with his girl in the boat and no life jackets.
    Don't forget the scoop turned sideways when he rolled into Shell Beach and his girl saying they just ran 107mph...
    HBjet

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    From what I can tell, this was a pretty nice looking boat and I'm sure I will see it up there again. Next time I will take a photo of it.
    HBjet
    You guys gonna be out there Fathers day weekend?

bp
    bp I came by your pit at red bluff but you were hiding somewhere :smile:
    hey jerry, sorry i missed ya. which day? saturday i was either there, under chris owen's cp, then took the kids out for some autograph hunting during the blowout. sunday, took the wife shoppin' for a little while between runs. that phoenix video is still my favorite
    i especially like the patched taped and glued together junkers runnin around that have my azz kicked just 'cuz my boat's a 25 year old beater jet . it's just not very smart to dismiss something as non-competitive, just because it's different.

Jet Hydro
    isn't it always funny how those V-Drives have so many reason why a Jet Boat puts em on the trailer :idea: ....rotflmao

olbiezer
    hey guys whats the big deal??........ hb's jet runs 95 mph..... that means that its faster then 98 per cent of the jets around and about 80 per cent of the v drives. more power to him. id kill for that 750 hp motor he has in that thing. or better yet just the cash it cost lol. good luck to all!!! i know i can't beat him with 450 hp but i can beat alot of jets out here in the east. its all a mater of how fast u want to go and how much u want to put out in cash. lol. btw hb love that boat......my next rig might have to be something like yours.....very nice.

superdave013
    isn't it always funny how those V-Drives have so many reason why a Jet Boat puts em on the trailer :idea: ....rotflmao
    The only reason I can see is HBjet has done years worth or homework. His boat is as dialed as any river jet boat could be. It's not just good power that got him there. All the little things have added up to a top notch package.
    His boat will perform better then 99% of the boats like his. That's only due to his countless hours of tweaking and run / test time. And the fact that he puts more hours and has more fun with his boat then most is just icing on the cake!
    Now I know it would never happen but I'd love to see you pair your blown race boat up against his river boat. Wonder who would get trailered in that pairing? Hummmmmmm? Bet the boat with the full cooler would come out on top.
    Party on!

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast