Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Brand new CP crashed in Needles

superdave013
    hey guys whats the big deal??........ hb's jet runs 95 mph..... that means that its faster then 98 per cent of the jets around and about 80 per cent of the v drives. more power to him. id kill for that 750 hp motor he has in that thing. or better yet just the cash it cost lol. good luck to all!!! i know i can't beat him with 450 hp but i can beat alot of jets out here in the east. its all a mater of how fast u want to go and how much u want to put out in cash. lol. btw hb love that boat......my next rig might have to be something like yours.....very nice.
    It's not just the power. I mean it's not a big inch deal with some high buck heads. It runs on pump gas to boot! Take a peek at the bottom of his boat. I'm telling ya, the little things add up.

Wicky
    Don't know anything about that but I do know HBJet was putting flat bottoms on the trailer at Big River all weekend. :crossx:
    That's pretty easy to do!!!! :jawdrop:

Wicky
    Valet boat parking?
    I was thinking the same thing!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    That's pretty easy to do!!!! :jawdrop:
    Than why wasn't it so ez at the big block spanking party....apparently they're junkers where you boat!

Wicky
    Than why wasn't it so ez at the big block spanking party....apparently they're junkers where you boat!
    Casssssshhhhhhhh Flowwwwwww!!!! Where were you for the first 5 BBSPs?
    I was there.
    Yes, there are a lot of junkers but, there is one guy who races IHBA that I've asked to race a few times. He always refuses. Next time I see him I will get the race numbers off the boat!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    hey jerry, sorry i missed ya. which day? saturday i was either there, under chris owen's cp, then took the kids out for some autograph hunting during the blowout. sunday, took the wife shoppin' for a little while between runs. that phoenix video is still my favorite
    i especially like the patched taped and glued together junkers runnin around that have my azz kicked just 'cuz my boat's a 25 year old beater jet . it's just not very smart to dismiss something as non-competitive, just because it's different.
    Its not about being different its about being set up right. That blown hydro that runs in one of the slower IHBA class's (gets beat by Kevin Krafts wacker all the time) is a fine example of "not set up right". The positive is, when you have a v-drive and you lose to a jet it shows you have much more left in your set up.
    Remember kids, theres a faster (and quicker) v-drive for every jet boat. :devil: and wacker! :rollside:

Wicky
    Its not about being different its about being set up right. That blown hydro that runs in one of the slower IHBA class's (gets beat by Kevin Krafts wacker all the time) is a fine example of "not set up right". The positive is, when you have a v-drive and you lose to a jet it shows you have much more left in your set up.
    Remember kids, theres a faster (and quicker) v-drive for every jet boat. :devil: and wacker! :rollside:
    Vewy vewy twu!!! Not sure about every jet and wacker though. There are a hell of a lot of Allison bass boats out there that all break triple digits!!!!
    I think the record is 126mph for the Allison bass boats. Not bad for a fishing boat.
    Wicky

wow this took an intersting turn overnight, you know Im game for this one.
    wonder how long it takes for this one... "show up to needles or alcorns"...the 2 weekends the flats get used.
    where are all the 9.0,9.5 and 10.0 flats that run NJBA on the river? I NEVER see em out there, and I go to the river almost every weekend.

I think the record is 126mph for the Allison bass boats. Wicky
    Is that in the quarter Wicky?

Wicky
    Is that in the quarter Wicky?
    Top end!! That is a reflection of the perfect set up. Remember these Mercurys are only 153ci and this is on a BASS BOAT. I think there are a few Drag Allisons running in the 8s in the 1/4.

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast