Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kim Hanson was Freddy Krueger in Nightmare on Elm St.

dmontzsta

Kim Hanson
    I have to say RiceBoy you are one sick ****.......( . )( . )...... I farted in your direction gayboy, good enough?.......

dmontzsta
    I have to say RiceBoy you are one sick ****.......( . )( . )...... I farted in your direction gayboy, good enough?.......
    How long did it take them to put on that make up? I was a big fan when I was younger, you did a great job.
    No matter how much makeup they put on, they still couldnt cover that dick nose eh?

Kim Hanson
    Thats all you got? Look at this pathetic piece of chit, wasted and looking for help...don't know if thats possible though!
    "edited due to the breaking of monitors"....looks like its from the zoo :2purples: ..........( . )( . )......

olbiezer
    kim.....is that first pic really you dude? just wondering.

Kim Hanson
    kim.....is that first pic really you dude? just wondering.
    Yes it is............( . )( . ).............

dmontzsta
    Hey dipshit, unlike yourself, I DO NOT drink and drive. That was a day in Needles and I was driving, the reason my eyes were low is it was bright.

dmontzsta
    BTW: Kim, I own you...did you notice something on the bottom of my website before you even enter?
    "All content © 2003 Donald Montz. All Rights Reserved"
    Yeah, learn how to read maybe. My web designer put that up there and it is legal. Why dont you uh, stop using my pics...before I get your IP and send you a nice letter. Think I am playing? haha...I could probably get some dough for the HST.

Kim Hanson
    Hey dipshit, unlike yourself, I DO NOT drink and drive. That was a day in Needles and I was driving, the reason my eyes were low is it was bright.
    I think you seen a mirror and freaked out and next is going to be the crying......( . )( . )............. :idea:

Kim Hanson
    BTW: Kim, I own you...did you notice something on the bottom of my website before you even enter?
    "All content © 2003 Donald Montz. All Rights Reserved"
    Yeah, learn how to read maybe. My web designer put that up there and it is legal. Why dont you uh, stop using my pics...before I get your IP and send you a nice letter. Think I am playing? haha...I could probably get some dough for the HST.
    You sound like that dipshit from Scream & Fly with that shit, you payed someone for that webpage :hammerhea you can make those for free Tweety.........Have a shitty day now eh! :crossx: :sleeping:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast