Thread: Mojetbopar

Harlem
    Hey I was just wondering if you liked the exhaust logs I sent you? Also I dont know if you got the e-mail I sent you, was just wondering what you wanted to do about the shipping cost on them it was $52.00 to ship them to you. you gave me $100.00 for them but nothing for the shipping, If you can e-mail me.
    Thanks, Ryan

MoJetBoPar
    Yep, I got the e-mail. It was from an "ALISA BECKE" and I had responded to it within a couple days. In it I said, that I was currently out of state (ARK) and wouldn't be able to do anything until I got back and would that week.
    You never responded to my 2 inquiries about shipping cost in the original post. And then, after you shipped them, you said the shipping would be $54.00 not $52.00.
    BUT, I like the manifolds very much! Thank you. And will be shipping the postal Money Order ($54.00) out tomorrow. Do you want it in your name this time?
    I have literally not stepped into a car/truck and left my home since getting home Monday and promised to ship it this week. I'll still make good on that promise. Got a number of errands to run and your is first priority.

Harlem
    It's no hurry, I just wanted to make sure you received them! I understand being busy! I'll send you the receipe on the shipping if you want, My friend is the one who sent them for me, I thought he said $52.00 or $54.00 Just send $52.00 thats fine. Alisa is my girlfriend, she didnt tell me about the E-mail! Thanks, Ryan

MoJetBoPar
    Harlem,
    I dropped the M.O. ($54) in the mail today (4/5) at 1:00, after lunch.
    Everythings cool here and sorry about the delay. Let me know if you don't see it in about 4-5 days. Those manifolds are exactly what I was looking for. Thanks again.
    And, at one time you mentioned to me on another post that you were possibly willing to tow a boat back to the IL or IN area. Have you moved back now or is that still something you could do?

Harlem
    Thanks! Actually, I'm moving back to California the first week of June, I could tow something that way, if you needed Im in Illinois right now. Let me know .