Thread: Doctor Feniks....

Phat Matt
    Congrats bro...You and brother and the rest of our friends are officially doctors!!!
    Not everyone can say that and you all put a lot of time and hard work into it!
    You should all be proud!!! Even though you cut my Memorial weekend short!!!!
    Now prescribe me something for this pain I have. The pain of being away from the river!
    Matt

Garrddogg
    What an awsome thing!!
    CONGRATS!!

Debbolas
    Congrats to Dr. Feniks and his lovely wife :wink:
    You must be so proud.......
    (now I have this pain in my neck............)

Froggystyle
    Congrats!!!!

Doctor Feniks
    haha! yes....it was a very long weekend as we had graduation ceremonies all weekend beginning on friday night. but i'm glad to say that it's over and i am officially an MD. a big thank-you to Phat Matt and Goldilocks for cutting their Memorial weekend short to attend my conferring of degrees ceremony yesterday. much appreciated!
    and yes.....we threw one hell of a raging kegger last night with at least 200 people in attendance. i'm still trying to catch up on my sleep. i just have one word for you all....
    CHASERS
    g'night.

Phat Matt
    haha! yes....it was a very long weekend as we had graduation ceremonies all weekend beginning on friday night. but i'm glad to say that it's over and i am officially an MD. a big thank-you to Phat Matt and Goldilocks for cutting their Memorial weekend short to attend my conferring of degrees ceremony yesterday. much appreciated!
    and yes.....we threw one hell of a raging kegger last night with at least 200 people in attendance. i'm still trying to catch up on my sleep. i just have one word for you all....
    CHASERS
    g'night.
    Yeah. Chasers are the shit, and thanks for that IV drip.