Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Yellow sub.

Danhercules
    My boat, formerly known as "Passin Gas". Nick named "Yellow Submarine" for obvious resons. Now is called "BeerBuJET" is UP AND RUNNING!!!!!!!!
    After CLM fixed the 2 foot crack, new MSD to replace the dist that got toasted from the depths of Davey Jones Locker, and all the other bull crap, she is runnin good.
    Took her to Elsinore, by the way the lake looks great, and not a problem. Had to adjust a few floats on the ramp, but other than that, I AM READY FOT THE RIVER!!!!
    On a side note, some guy at at Elsinore thought he would drive his boat up the dock. He was nose to the dock, with his passenger getting off the bow, and I guess he thought he was in reverse, but he was not, goosed it and almost beached it on the dock. WOW> what a sight.

Brooski
    Congrats Dan. Glad to hear she is up and running, and staying on top of the water.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Good job dan. Keep us posted!

dmontzsta
    Glad to hear it Dan, hopefully you will be able to hit the water alot this year with her.

victorfb
    way to go dan. sounds like your day went well, the boat is running good and ready to go have some fun. you deserve it.

Danhercules
    Little update.
    Went to Blythe this weekend.
    Had a great weekend. I almost forgot whats it like to have a boat that runs with no problems. I think all the sinking bugs are gone.
    I think I need a little tweek on the carbs, I was running at 5500 RPM, and this weekend was at 5300. Could have been the dry river heat too. I am not gonna mess with it yet.
    I put 2 boats on the trailer!!!!! (no not you Brooski, well, YET!!) One was a 78 Eliminator with 665 dynoed HP. Its a buddy of mine. The reason I think I got him is that he has no diverter or wedges, he is running SOOOO wet. He is GPSed at 73, and I was walkin him.
    The other I sucked his doors off. (if a boat had doors). He claimed his went 75, so I agreed to race, I bet he was 65 max. He told me he raced a PCW and that the PCW rider told him he was doin 75 LMFAO!!!
    Anyway, HAD A GREAT TRIP!!!!! I am ready for ya Brooski!!!!!!

moneysucker
    congrats dan, good to hear it is back on the water.

I put 2 boats on the trailer!!!!! (no not you Brooski, well, YET!!) One was a 78 Eliminator with 665 dynoed HP.
    You're making me nervous there big guy! :boxingguy

victorfb
    sounds like Danhercules is in need to borrow some safety equiptment and head up to ming...
    atta boy dan. glad your back on the water and having fun. good job buddy.

Brooski
    Little update.
    Went to Blythe this weekend.
    Had a great weekend. I almost forgot whats it like to have a boat that runs with no problems. I think all the sinking bugs are gone.
    I think I need a little tweek on the carbs, I was running at 5500 RPM, and this weekend was at 5300. Could have been the dry river heat too. I am not gonna mess with it yet.
    I put 2 boats on the trailer!!!!! (no not you Brooski, well, YET!!) One was a 78 Eliminator with 665 dynoed HP. Its a buddy of mine. The reason I think I got him is that he has no diverter or wedges, he is running SOOOO wet. He is GPSed at 73, and I was walkin him.
    The other I sucked his doors off. (if a boat had doors). He claimed his went 75, so I agreed to race, I bet he was 65 max. He told me he raced a PCW and that the PCW rider told him he was doin 75 LMFAO!!!
    Anyway, HAD A GREAT TRIP!!!!! I am ready for ya Brooski!!!!!!
    You keep writing crap like this and I am gonna start thinking that you believe your boat could actually be in competition with mine. Just remember Dan, when I look back, your boat looks good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast