Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: >>WEEKEND PICS..TRIM ROOM - OUR SECRET...

SCUBA STEVE
    Yeah, you know me I try not to miss Memorial. My next big weekend trip will be labor day. I'll be in Tahoe for the 4th. This bronchitis shiat is bullcrap... I dont even smoke! I thought it was walking pneumonia it was so bad. Oh well hope it clears up soon. Better get to the doc and see whats up. Looks like a good time all around this weekend and no bad stories all you lucky bastards!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:
    H20 Party Starter & crew were looking for you. I think they wanted more wet t-shirt contest. Get well soon!
    I hear you, I hope my stuff clears up real fast too.
    The Dr. didnt even tell me what I had just some sort of bacteria infection. :sqeyes: Angelisa had walking pneumonia 2 weeks ago, (it sucks)so I am sure I got some of that. Got some antibiotics and some knock me on my ass cough medicine.
    Frenchie you might get the F.O. title be default. lol

2sand2
    yea i heard he was in the channel on sat also!!!!!
    :cry: :cry:
    we spent the weekend in ski cove across from sight six and your old boat made a cruise thru their too, I thought ' I recognize that color sceme and then saw the name. Looks like you all did it right. We had to many teenagers along to take any where near your kind of fun.. some other time I suppose... we also saw Matt and the sofa king hot crew in the same cove on friday as we wake boarded our arms off...
    I agree with why your upgrading the boat, shiot that one of Dex's full O puss looked great... :jawdrop: nuf said...

unleashed
    your not gonna make the Dam Run Deano?
    I may go with Shawn gibson, One of my motors is getting refreshend so the boat will not be ready. Im so bummed I missed this weekend, that wind looked pretty bad though...thank goodness no one sank! Hey Scuba wet t contest labor day for sures. I'll bring the girls to get it started.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

mike37
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...exBParty15.jpg
    Ya gotta luv those Body Glove suits! Look at the little Frog hanging on for dear life to Mrs. Frenchies tit! :supp: I bet he had a really really good time!
    Great PIX Leon! Can't wait to see you all again soon! Oh, from the looks of it, I guess the Mrs can be near the water now.
    you know I didn't even notice the frog :idea:
    some other things were distracting me I guess

Phat Matt
    we spent the weekend in ski cove across from sight six and your old boat made a cruise thru their too, I thought ' I recognize that color sceme and then saw the name. Looks like you all did it right. We had to many teenagers along to take any where near your kind of fun.. some other time I suppose... we also saw Matt and the sofa king hot crew in the same cove on friday as we wake boarded our arms off...
    I agree with why your upgrading the boat, shiot that one of Dex's full O puss looked great... :jawdrop: nuf said...
    Should have stopped by. We were having a good time getting away from the madness of the channel. Anchored up, drinking beers, cranking the stereo. Now I want to be back there again.

waterwitch
    I am Cracking up! Some secret location.
    It's not bad enough that you send out
    "secret pm's", but then to find out your
    hanging out with the whackers!
    Don't you know there is NO where on Lake
    Havasu that is a secret. Not only that,
    everyone has been there done that 3 times over?
    Good luck on your next SECRET!

hoolign
    What's that little white thing she has in her bottoms? it even has an outline!!
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...exBParty15.jpg

FRENCHIE
    I am Cracking up! Some secret location.
    It's not bad enough that you send out
    "secret pm's", but then to find out your
    hanging out with the whackers!
    Don't you know there is NO where on Lake
    Havasu that is a secret. Not only that,
    everyone has been there done that 3 times over?
    Good luck on your next SECRET!
    IM SO SORRY WW....YOU POOR THING...YOU REALLY HAVE NO CLUE!!! THIS IS THE ONLY AMOUNT OF TIME YOU WILL GET FROM ME....................

Sportin' Wood
    Is it summer yet?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567