Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: How To Turn A Warning Into A Ticket!

Boatcop
    Dude on PWC with 6 year old daughter in front of him. Ignores the buoys and blasts through the River Island No Wake Zone at about 35 MPH. I pull him over to give him a warning and maybe educate him a little. The first thing out of his mouth is....
    "SHE WAS DRIVING!"
    ....as he's pointing to his little girl.
    Sign here please, 4 copies!

lmao.... dumasses :notam:

raff
    Nice, I just don't believe how stupid some people can be :supp:

hoolign
    Dude on PWC with 6 year old daughter in front of him. Ignores the buoys and blasts through the River Island No Wake Zone at about 35 MPH. I pull him over to give him a warning and maybe educate him a little. The first thing out of his mouth is....
    "SHE WAS DRIVING!"
    Was she impaired?

Red Horse
    Can you give an idiot ticket?? Kinda like a surcharge. Couple hundred might make him regain some common sense!!
    I doubt it :devil:

coolchange
    bwaahahaha... some people got no skills.

Dawn Patrol
    "SHE WAS DRIVING!"
    Any other Good stories so far this weekend from fellow Officers? If so, do tell.

Boatcop
    Any other Good stories so far this weekend from fellow Officers? If so, do tell.
    Well, lets see........
    There was the guy who's girlfriend was video-taping us giving his other girlfriend FSTs on a dock. He kept yelling, "Get a shot of the dock...He can't make her do these on a floating dock!"
    So she pans down with the camera and gets a good shot of the dock, the pilings, the concrete deck of the dock, back down to the pilings, the sidewalk it attaches to....... Get the picture?
    She also gets really good video of her total screw up on the FSTs and also the guy physically interfering with the arrrest.
    They both got a free ride to the Jail, and we got ourselves a video-tape.
    Oh, yeah. It was the guys boat. He was as toasted as she was (.182% 3 hours after the stop). And he had her drive the boat.
    And to add insult to injury. He bailed out and left her in the pokey all night.

canuck1
    So Alan what do I need to run my boat down there?

Kilrtoy
    "SHE WAS DRIVING!"
    You are so nice, BOAT COP...
    I would have cited the 6 year old in to Juvenile court and had him show up in JUV. court to explain to a JUV. Judge, this story....
    DAMN 4 COPIES.....

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast