OK I just sat and talked for hours with someone who has the city council's ear in Havasu, I let them know about the dam run and that about sixty boats that would normally be in havasu on an OFF weekend would not be in havasu... They said "sounds kinda like a boycott on Havasu" Now I think I have their ear, I mentioned I spent about 3k in Havasu in 4 1/2 days this last weekend... I brought up the marina issues and was told the lease with the Marina can only be broken if there is a need for another marina. IN OTHER WORDS if Jeff keeps the Marina from being full they can't take it away from him OR EXPAND and/or build another marina in Havasu... What I am thinking is if each of us uses a credit or debit card while at KL (for hotel food gas etc) makes a photo copy of all the reciepts (Blacking out the cc #) we will be able to show approx $35k was spent by all of us for one day of boating.( 2 days in a weekend 4.3 weekends in amonth) or $301,000 in one month $3.61 million dollars a year It might not hurt to have the city council on our side with the marina or channel issues I'M SURE THEY DON'T WANT THERE TOWN TO TURN OUT LIKE PALM SPRINGS loosing millions every year of tourist's money